Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

wut wut wheres the Hulk 2 thread?

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Dec 27, 2006, 01:02 AM Local time: Dec 27, 2006, 12:02 AM #1 of 9
wut wut wheres the Hulk 2 thread?

watcing hulk oin my trip back home for the next tow days today. went to sleep halfway through the first hulk.

whens part two come out because i want to see the hulk actually transform.

that ever hapeen yo you guys? you want to watch a movie but the whole reason you went to watch it takes too long to happen or it never happens.

WHERE WEAS SAURON

Jam it back in, in the dark.
aznxinvazn
Carob Nut

Member 9634

Level 4.12

Jul 2006

Old Dec 27, 2006, 02:08 PM #2 of 9
The Incredible Hulk won't be a sequel to Ang Lee's version. But anyway, it's scheduled to be released in 2008.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 12:57 AM Local time: Dec 27, 2006, 11:57 PM #3 of 9
So when exactly will it take place?

I'm pretty sure my point with this thread was what movies drove you up the wall with reaching their point finally? I got frustrated last night on my busride back here from my trip while watching that movie and not seeing Hulk transform.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Drex
i like presents

Member 973

Level 35.75

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 01:34 AM Local time: Dec 28, 2006, 12:34 AM #4 of 9
Hello Spiderman 2. You spend 80% of the stupid movie just getting frustrated that Spidey's life isn't ideal, then they finally start doing something interesting in for the last 20 minutes.

Pursuit of Happyness was sorta like this for me, except it was tempered by the fact that it's based on real experiences. It bothers me when a movie centers around frustrating the viewer.

How ya doing, buddy?
WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 02:37 PM Local time: Dec 28, 2006, 11:37 AM #5 of 9
Hello Spiderman 2. You spend 80% of the stupid movie just getting frustrated that Spidey's life isn't ideal, then they finally start doing something interesting in for the last 20 minutes.
I actually thought it was pretty hilarious how things kept going wrong for poor Peter. Especially when he kept reaching for martini glasses and they'd get snatched right before he could get it.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 05:39 PM #6 of 9
I got frustrated last night on my busride back here from my trip while watching that movie and not seeing Hulk transform.
Yes, Lord help the audience that gets someone who tries to stop playing dumb and make a superhero movie thats more than just slam-bang action.

The fact that the Hulk went from a metaphor of Cold War paranoia to a metaphor about child abuse was pretty damn solid.

(As to The Incredible Hulk, which was annouced by Avi Arad - nothing has come from it aside from that annoucement. It remains to be seen if it will actually happen, as Eric Bana is under contract to do at least ONE sequel - which means that to start production, Avi would either have to have his contract bought out or cast him as Banner. Since Avi wants to distance himself from the first movie, he'd have to buy out the actor's contract which would mean not only throwing a couple million at the guy for doing nothing but also justifying for producers why he's not casting the star of the first one, as it made over 100 million)

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Misogynyst Gynecologist; Dec 28, 2006 at 05:42 PM.
Cyrus XIII
Good Chocobo

Member 554

Level 17.68

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 07:31 PM Local time: Dec 29, 2006, 01:31 AM #7 of 9
Why do I get the feeling that Arad should just stick with pumping vast amounts of money into these projects and stay out of style or casting decisions? At first he's all over the original movie, praising it to no end in interviews, then he conceives this sordid idea of an un-sequel, which is bound to disgruntle a sizable portion of the fanbase and irritate casual viewers. And all this while a crap movie like F4 gets its direct sequel right away.

FELIPE NO
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Dec 30, 2006, 12:28 AM Local time: Dec 29, 2006, 11:28 PM #8 of 9
Yes, Lord help the audience that gets someone who tries to stop playing dumb and make a superhero movie thats more than just slam-bang action.
You're right, and under normal circumstances I enjoy the movie actually. Just at the time I wasn't exactly in the right frame of mind for the movie.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Dec 30, 2006, 01:11 AM #9 of 9
You're right, and under normal circumstances I enjoy the movie actually. Just at the time I wasn't exactly in the right frame of mind for the movie.
Ill be the first to admit - its not standard fare. You can't just put on Eqqus because theres nothing to watch - the same goes for The Hulk.

Hulk isn't a perfect movie by any means - but a lot of great movies are flawed movies.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > wut wut wheres the Hulk 2 thread?