Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS
6C. Kobold's Kitchen

Member 773

Level 21.70

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 03:35 AM Local time: Apr 12, 2006, 03:35 AM #1 of 1941
Is the new patching system working for everyone else it's crapping out on me? And as of yet they haven't put the patch up on fileplanet.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Lady, I was gonna cut you some slack, cause you're a major mythological figure but now you've just gone nuts!
6C. Kobold's Kitchen

Member 773

Level 21.70

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2008, 02:45 AM Local time: Oct 15, 2008, 02:45 AM #2 of 1941
o Lay on Hands no longer drains all mana, cooldown reduced to 20 minutes.

They really don't want paladins to die ever do they? I mean hell I play one and I can't say as I've ever felt that I needed that degree of a boost. Maybe dropping the mana drain or lowering the cooldown would be nice but both at once?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Lady, I was gonna cut you some slack, cause you're a major mythological figure but now you've just gone nuts!
6C. Kobold's Kitchen

Member 773

Level 21.70

Mar 2006

Old Nov 1, 2008, 03:22 PM Local time: Nov 1, 2008, 03:22 PM #3 of 1941
Well it's to be expected don't you know. When has blizzard ever tried to fix an awful spec or class without overpowering it like crazy and then going back in and chopping it back off at knees? course then they'll realize they over nerfed and buff it just a little bit again and the cycle will continue until 5 patches down the line it's thoroughly mediocre.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
6C. Kobold's Kitchen

Member 773

Level 21.70

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2009, 09:31 AM Local time: Aug 15, 2009, 09:31 AM #4 of 1941
I can't imagine why though goblins are fucking sweet. Of course they should have been with the horde to begin with and last time around they just got more damn elves while the alliance got something new. So it does seem to be working towards a trend of giving crappier addons horde side. If they could give em merlocs eventually that might just make up for it though.

I'm still holding onto the hope that one day trolls will get warlocks. It would be nice to fail to avoid the voodoo.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
6C. Kobold's Kitchen

Member 773

Level 21.70

Mar 2006

Old Oct 18, 2010, 02:55 AM Local time: Oct 18, 2010, 02:55 AM #5 of 1941
From what I've seen there's been less bitching about Paladins being underpowered now especially after the damage boost and more just people not liking the mix of waiting on procs with unbuffable frequency and a combo point system. Too much unrelated stuff going on at once and the position of the holy power bar is less than ideal so you can never quite pay attention to what's happening in front of you because your eyes are having to dart to too many places.

But fuck it ret's still better than it was back in the day.

I was speaking idiomatically.
6C. Kobold's Kitchen

Member 773

Level 21.70

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2010, 01:29 PM Local time: Nov 23, 2010, 01:29 PM #6 of 1941
I don't think I'll be happy with a patch until they admit that this whole Holy Power thing for paladins is a bust and remove it. It's functional enough but it's really not adding anything over the old system and just feels like a half assed rogue mechanic tacked on to a class that was already having to watch a fair number of procs.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
6C. Kobold's Kitchen

Member 773

Level 21.70

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2010, 01:50 PM Local time: Nov 23, 2010, 01:50 PM #7 of 1941
Like I said it's not a matter of effectiveness as much as the fact that it makes pally's super fucking squirrely to play now. The added manaless heals and general ability to run from fight to fight without a noticeable dip in mana are nice but totally not worth it for me at least.

I suppose it's at least nice to know that a lot of peoples initial complaints that it didn't work as well as the previous system where fairly baseless.

But then I miss the old version of Seal of Command where it was nasty when it proc'd but completely unreliable. Nothing quite so pretty as the rare seal of command proc with a crit on both the regular attack and the holy damage with a nice slow two hander.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft