Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2009, 12:52 AM Local time: Aug 14, 2009, 10:52 PM #1 of 1941
Damn, this expansion actually sounds pretty cool. I remember being pissed about the Greymane Wall blocking off the werewolf kingdom back when I played WoW, so I'd love to finally see what's beyond there. Unfortunately, getting back into WoW after all these years is the last thing I need right now even if it didn't require buying two (three?) expansions to do it.
I don't know if you can still do it after newer patches (3.0 & more recent), but through careful glitches and timed jumps, you COULD get behind the Greymane wall. However, there's nothing behind it besides a few rocks and trees, which then spread out into flat featureless terrain:

YouTube Video

As for the new expansion, well the only likely thing from all that is the Worgen and Goblins becoming playable races, the rest sounds like speculation and wishful thinking (As nice as it would be). I expect more developments during/after Blizzcon.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2009, 04:06 PM Local time: Aug 15, 2009, 02:06 PM #2 of 1941
One suggestion I've heard is that the Goblins and Worgen will start off as a third 'neutral' faction, and its up to the player to decide if they want to be Horde or Alliance at the end of a starting zone quest.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Aug 21, 2009, 06:57 PM Local time: Aug 21, 2009, 04:57 PM #3 of 1941
Holy shit. Well damm, I didn't expect all of that to be true. Can't wait to check it out next year.

Flyable mounts in Azeroth!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Aug 21, 2009, 07:11 PM Local time: Aug 21, 2009, 05:11 PM #4 of 1941
For those who like pictures, New Class / Race Combos:

Most amazing jew boots
Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2009, 06:49 PM Local time: Aug 24, 2009, 04:49 PM #5 of 1941
oh internet u

YouTube Video

Most amazing jew boots
Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2009, 01:29 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2009, 11:29 AM #6 of 1941
Anyone who bothers to look at this thread probably already knows, but I'll mention it anyway: Blizzard has just released two pets for sale at their Blizzard Store for World of Warcraft. You have the choice of "Lil KT", a miniature version of the boss Kel'Thuzad, a minion of the Lich King, or the Pandaren Monk, a miniature version of the Pandarens, a race of hard drinking peace loving Panda-man. Link to the site with more details below.

Blizzard Store

Blizzard Store: World of Warcraft® Pet: Lil' K.T.
Blizzard Store: World of Warcraft® Pet: Pandaren Monk

Additionally, a small incentive for purchase is added by Blizzard with the following:
Quote:
Half of the proceeds to every Pandaren Monk purchased through December 31, 2009 will be donated to the Make-a-Wish Foundation

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2010, 06:27 PM Local time: Aug 15, 2010, 04:27 PM 1 #7 of 1941
I quit back in May-ish so I don't really care too much about the minor class adjustments at the moment. Heck, I don't even know if I'm going to come back to the game when Cataclysm comes out or not.

However, that new log-in screen music is nothing short of FANTASTIC.

Spoiler:

"Sup dawg, we heard you liked Sylvanas's shapely figure so we put it on every single female npc so you can be looking at her body while you're looking at her body"

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft