Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

Lukage
High Chocobo

Member 570

Level 40.69

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 07:11 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 07:11 PM #1 of 1941
Thunderlord 60 Troll Priest, some other crap.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Lukage
High Chocobo

Member 570

Level 40.69

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 12:33 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 12:33 PM #2 of 1941
Originally Posted by Frostblade
I had a lvl 60 mage on dalaran.
I got hacked... and reported it now blizz wants me to pay the gov and a lawyer to make an offical copy of my ID to reactivate my account... will cost $200 to do... so I quit.

Blizzard needs to revisit it's procedures.

My mage was full epiced out and had alt epic gear... what a waste.
Not sure who you talked to, but as long as you know your account info, you can tell it to them on the phone to get it back. A second hack requires you to mail in proof of purchase.

They can't do anything about items, because they don't know you don't have a buddy there to launder gold and items and set it up to look like you were innocently robbed.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Lukage
High Chocobo

Member 570

Level 40.69

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:00 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 12:00 PM #3 of 1941
Originally Posted by dagget
omg. Even though I am only 2 stitchings away from completing the quest for http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=12895 and none fell tonight when I did UD Strat... I couldn't be happier. At first we weren't going to kill the bosses, but we realized we had to, to get the gates to the abominations open.

First off, Magistrate drops Crimson Felt Hat which they let me have (it goes nice with Purple Dinner Suit)

No stitchings from any abomination Rammstien drops the Valor Gauntlets (figures since I already had them) So we decided, what the hell, let's kill Baron. We kill him and I go to loot (ML) and there... finally after like 30+ runs In that damn place. Baron has decided to wear his Valor Legs to the ball! Oh man, I can't believe this shit, I'm so happy that I finally got the legs. ;_;
Ehh, I don't worry until I ya know....get the Hide. Then again, I'm a caster and crit means nothing.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Lukage
High Chocobo

Member 570

Level 40.69

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 12:16 PM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 12:16 PM #4 of 1941
[dead]BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS!!!!![/dead]

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft