Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 03:31 PM #1 of 1941
Laughing Skull - Alliance (Xelium Highguard 4 life, hos!)
Blink - 60 Rogue
Elisabeth - 60 Mage
Blinku - 45 Warrior

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by VitaminZinc; Sep 28, 2006 at 02:58 AM.
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 11:10 AM #2 of 1941
Masanda's by far the worst warrior to ever exist. Don't listen to him.

But this once, he's right. The ring is crazy-awesome good. Go for that.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old May 6, 2006, 10:42 PM #3 of 1941
Here's a cool picture. It's C'thun's lazer eye move.

Spoiler:

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by VitaminZinc; May 7, 2006 at 01:21 PM.
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Oct 31, 2006, 02:29 PM #4 of 1941
I'm kind of bummed that the expansion was pushed back (again?). I'd have actually let my account lapse until January if I had known, but since I'm already signed up for another 6 months, I'm kind of SOL on that. So... half of my 6 months will be wasted for only raiding on Saturdays with an alt guild... Well worth my money! ...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Nov 2, 2006, 06:04 AM #5 of 1941
Originally Posted by The_Griffin
...They posted that info a week ago.

I sincerely hoping that you didn't refresh your account between then and now.
Of course not. It refreshed in the beginning of October, while the expansion was still 'on track' for November.

I was speaking idiomatically.
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Nov 7, 2006, 08:45 AM #6 of 1941
Originally Posted by dagget
If you want some entertainment:
So what do you think of people who cap honor for their servers and threaten people who are not part of the circle for getting more honor than them?
That's pretty much retarded, imo. If the person can naturally (as in, no bots, farmers, etc) get a ton of honor, then more power to them.

But, we all know everyone bots honor cause the system is completely stupid and broken, and I can't wait till Burning Crusade.

Most amazing jew boots
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Nov 9, 2006, 02:04 PM #7 of 1941
Originally Posted by Talbain
Choose PvP and you'll never go back to PvE. You're in a war, and there's no reason not to be able to kill your sworn enemies in the open.
I have to agree. PVE is far too tame and easy. Getting 60 doesn't even seem like an accomplishment. I started on a PVP server, and then made a character on a PVE server to pass time when I was burnt out on Laughing Skull, and I have to say all my true fun has been on PVP.

It's annoying to a certain degree when you're leveling and the opposing faction (Horde, in my case) just so happens to jump out at Lakeshire and waste my time for a while, but once you're at higher levels it's more of an equal playing ground and is almost a welcome challenge. Not to mention, when you encounter the opposing faction and lose they generally have other places to be so you're rarely camped (of course, this is subject to change, obviously)

So yeah, go PVP. PVE is boring.

FELIPE NO
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2006, 08:40 PM #8 of 1941
Originally Posted by Kaelin
and it filled me with so much hope that maybe they could make healing in raids less of a monotonous task.
Healing is always monotonous. In fact, tanking and DPS can get monotonous as well. It's just how you look at it.

How ya doing, buddy?
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Feb 27, 2007, 12:06 PM #9 of 1941
I'm having a hard time really getting into WoW due to the expansion now. It could be because I played it for 2 years straight. Or it could be because 5-mans that require really specific group composition is really annoying.

When my friends want to play, we have to take time to think about who's on and what we can do with what we have... or who we need to sign on so we can get something going. Otherwise it's PUGs, and I can't stand PUGs.

In other news, I'm sure Underbog is getting nerfed soon (today, maybe), cause I made enough money to get my epic flying mount, and then some, within the span of 3 days. I even came out with around 130 uncommon gems, and 12 or so rares. Not to mention a mass amount of BOE blues. Good stuff.

VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old May 24, 2007, 04:31 AM #10 of 1941
All my mods worked fine.

Also, in other somewhat related news, my paladin did an almost full run of KZ on Monday. Aaaand since I've waited so long to do anything with my guild due to work getting in the way and what-not, pretty much everything was rot. I ended up with Boots of Valiance, Pauldrons of the Justice-Seeker, and the T4 helm. Not bad for my first somewhat full run of the place. Fun stuff.

VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2007, 08:24 AM #11 of 1941
My rogue has a normal epic mount already, since I use it for farming herbs and mining. I think I'm going to get the Netherdrake for my paladin, though. I mean, everyone else will have the Netherdrake, but oh well. I think it's bad-ass.

VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Sep 10, 2007, 08:03 AM #12 of 1941
Naxxramas was the last good dungeon in WoW.
I have to agree with this statement.

Even with the very few times I've been in KZ, I just end up kinda bored with it. A few of the events are interesting/cool, but for the most part, it's ridiculous.

And PVP has killed 5-mans, which I actually liked doing--and still do. No one does the shit, though, cause arena gear is 50x easier to pick up.

VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Nov 26, 2007, 12:30 AM #13 of 1941
I think I'm going to powerlevel my warlock with my friend's warrior. We've never on at the same time, so I can just keep running myself through SM till I'm done with that--Then do Uldaman, ZF, etc. Shouldn't take too long to get 60 solo.

Also, I've managed to use my lack of a life (since my work schedule/hours don't allow for such things) to level my hunter and warrior to 70 (from 60). So I've now got a rogue, paladin, hunter and warrior at 70. Sad stuff, imo. Why the hell am I considering leveling another?

VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Feb 26, 2008, 10:48 AM #14 of 1941
It seems like every other week I'm tired of WoW, and then I end up going back for the hell of it a few days later.

Right now, I'm just sick of PvPing since that's the only way to get gear. And there's no reason to do anything in PvE unless you're just bored, it seems. Everything I see, even in heroics, is hardly an upgrade.

Not to mention, I keep feeling that the incentive to get this gear is kind of stupid. Because it's just going to be replaced by greens in a few months or so when they bring out the next expansion. I'm not one that likes my hard work to be for nothing. But that's just me, I guess.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Feb 26, 2009, 03:40 AM #15 of 1941
I keep trying to play, and can't bring myself to do it anymore. I wanna say they made the game too easy? The 10man stuff is fun, but once you've done it for a month or so, it's over.

I loved Naxx back when it was impossibly hard. Now it's a joke. I kind of wish they had made it harder to make it worthwhile. The guild I'm in is nowhere near impressive and we finished it off by the second week it was out.

FELIPE NO
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2009, 05:36 AM #16 of 1941
Well, just to bump a thread for a game that no one else plays but me.

I'm currently still achievement gathering because I've nothing better to do. Going for 'The Exalted' and 'The Insane' titles right now. So far, I'm at the part where I'm honored with the Bloodsail Pirates. After a few weekends of casually grinding goblin rep, I'm now able to walk into Gadgetzan as a neutral person again. I'm still quite hated in every other place. But, it's only a matter of time!

Then, I have to grind all the other crap factions. Blah.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2009, 03:45 AM #17 of 1941
Unless they phased the content like they have in WLK, I think that 'expansion speculation' is the worst idea ever. I'd love to see vanilla WoW fucked up like no other, but to have it all messed up like that makes no sense.

And, those classes make no sense whatsoever. Night Elf Mages? Right.

VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2009, 03:22 PM #18 of 1941
Societal taboos don't make them impossible. Orc Warlocks anybody?
Orcs are dirty sluts and don't obey the rules.

The Alliance never does bad things, obv.

VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2009, 12:07 AM #19 of 1941
I will never pay real money for in-game crap.

VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2010, 01:28 PM #20 of 1941
I haven't played in a few days. It feels kinda good.

I'll probably sign on tonight for 25m ICC and then go back to ME2 once they give my axe to someone else. Well, maybe I'll stay for other stuff considering we might be able to down Blood Princes... I could use the mace. Hrrrmm...

Man, fuck this game.

VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old May 6, 2010, 10:03 AM #21 of 1941
Hm, mmo-champ is down. hah.

That does look really impressive, though. I just kind of hope character models get the same polishing. They look so dated and lame now, even with the stylized toon look.

VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old May 6, 2010, 02:14 PM #22 of 1941
Yeah, it's working for me now.

The new stuff looks really cool. I just wish I had a character slot for something new. Oh well~

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2010, 11:01 AM #23 of 1941
Oh hey. People still play this game that aren't me. Amazing!

I seriously think they need to update the character models for some races. Human males specifically since they still look so god damn dumb. I mean, hell, they updated the druid shape-shift forms. Meh--whatever.

And that NE moon priestess chick needs a new model. For her to be a boss, you sure as fuck wouldn't know.

Most amazing jew boots
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2010, 11:18 PM #24 of 1941
I really can't see WoW lasting much longer due to Blizzard's other games. A bunch of people left for SC2 when that came out. I assume a ton more will leave when D3 comes out. Cause, I mean, as awesome as it is to kill things with friends in a casual environment, it's way more fucking fun to annihilate shit like you're a god--with an option for friends.

Of course, I doubt Blizzard is all that butthurt over it at all. "Oh no! They left our game for another game we make~!"

Might be a different tune when Old Republic comes out, though.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Oct 18, 2010, 02:44 AM #25 of 1941
I started playing my rogue again. Paladins kinda suck now. Granted, even though they fixed some of the issues the day after the patch I still feel nerfed and ineffective. It might balance out come 85, but for now, fuck it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft