Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

StarmanDX
Muad'Dib!

Member 354

Level 20.96

Mar 2006

Old Nov 8, 2006, 06:48 PM Local time: Nov 8, 2006, 05:48 PM #1 of 1941
Well, I've always been curious towards WoW, so I got that $2 2-week trial just to try the game out. Not like I could afford the game even if I get addicted. =/

I assume that during my 14 day tour I'll be too weak to warrant playing with any of you, but in case I do decide to play more someday in the future, any advice on what server to play? PvP is a given, and I'm thinking of playing Horde at the moment.

How ya doing, buddy?

Bless the Maker and His water. Bless the coming and the going of Him.

StarmanDX
Muad'Dib!

Member 354

Level 20.96

Mar 2006

Old Nov 8, 2006, 07:47 PM Local time: Nov 8, 2006, 06:47 PM #2 of 1941
What difference does it make, though? Were I not starting on a 2 week trial, I don't think there'd be any question as to which I should start on. And say someday I do decide to come back to it, I'd probably rather not start over.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

StarmanDX
Muad'Dib!

Member 354

Level 20.96

Mar 2006

Old Nov 9, 2006, 10:55 PM Local time: Nov 9, 2006, 09:55 PM #3 of 1941
And again, why exactly should I play my 14 days on PvE when, if someday I do buy a subscription, I'd much rather play on PvP? And when, if I don't ever buy a subscription, it doesn't make a difference either way?

Anyways, it's a moot point, as I already started playing on Illidan:
Solivagus - 10 - Tauren Druid

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

StarmanDX
Muad'Dib!

Member 354

Level 20.96

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2007, 03:36 PM Local time: Feb 16, 2007, 02:36 PM #4 of 1941
You misunderstand me. Blizzard won't let Illidan get killed by any schmoe named "Pewpndoodoo." Not 25, not 40. If Illidan gets offed, it'll be in the next Warcraft RTS that comes out... assuming one ever does.
So since all the racial leaders have been killed, that'll have to be in the next Warcraft RTS as well?

It's not like anything in WoW has to be canon.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft