Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2006, 12:37 PM #1 of 1941
I have some question for you guys. 1 years ago (or so) I played this game and lately I decide to give it another try (I quit only because didn't have time to play it with FFXI and other things)

so at that time I manage to get a elf druid to lv 23. I started a feral built, but doN,t know if I should continue or change. so what are good druid built that are not only on the healing, if there's not then go with the healing XD

but the bigges question I got to lv 23 on my own and got some decent leather armor(probably not that good thought XD)I did the deadmins instance (the one you have to go kill someone on a big ship in a cave XD) and a high lv druid run me in other one (the one in a prison)

so now i'm at lv 23 and don,t have a clue where to go and what to do. Could you guys please just give me some advice, like where to xp now at least XD

Most amazing jew boots
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2008, 06:04 PM #2 of 1941
I just recently re-activated my account when one of my friend send me a scroll of resurrection. I'm currently playing a Mage Blood elf on the server Blackwing Lair. I'm just lv 23 but I'm pretty happy with the new exp gain^^

on another note, anyone have seen the new movie Tales of the Past 3? it's a full length movie (90min) and it's completely amazing! It is so well made that I would even recommend it to people that don't play the game.

here's a link to the download : Tales of the Past III - FileFront.com

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft