Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Aug 6, 2006, 03:06 PM #1 of 1941
Originally Posted by The_Griffin
If you want PVE goodness, then you're better of sticking with Alliance on that server (there are at least two guilds that are past MC, whereas there are NONE on Horde that have even downed Ragnaros). However, unless you get into a good PVP guild, you're going to get your ass handed to you in PVP every single time. Alliance PUGs suck. And then you have assholes from the Recoil guild like Axetonhank, Dragonxx, Idaks, and Pistachio (alliance players) who graveyard camp in the BGs. =\

In other words, roll Horde and have actual FUN. ='D

I'm also the 2nd-in-command of a nice RP guild, and I can DEFINITELY get you a spot in it if you want to.
I just signed up on Thorium Brotherhood, rolling Horde Undead Mage. I play on Sen'jin rolling Alliance and Horde on a few other PvP servers. Sen'Jin is horride for PvP, at least for WSG and AB. We barely win, and most of the players don't have any sense of teamwork. I hope Brotherhood is a good PvP server so I can have some more fun at the BGs (that, and I've been wanting to roll on a RP server for some time).

Most amazing jew boots
BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2006, 01:26 AM #2 of 1941
Indeed, I'm dying to go into Caverns of Time and Karazhan. Caverns of Time just sounds like it'll be something you'll want to do over and over and over again, while Karazhan will probably have some serious drops.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Jan 14, 2007, 02:25 AM #3 of 1941
Haven't been there yet, but now that you've mentioned it, I think I'll check it out with some of my guildmates. Has anyone been to the Caverns of Time yet? I was there just to look around, since I hope to be spending a lot of my instance running time there, and man, it is beautiful. You can tell Blizzard really made things look awesome and I can't wait to go back in time, being that I enjoy the Warcraft story.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Jan 17, 2007, 01:41 AM #4 of 1941
Outland is pretty nice. When I first got home last night, SenJin was swamped with people in Hellfire Peninsula, but it eventually calmed down to the point where you can actually quest and kill mobs. During the time when HP was completely overrun, I made a Draenei alt priest. So far, I am liking the quests, and oh yeah, the Exodar is beautiful.

I also got to run through Hellfire Ramparts. Its pretty short, but has a lot of nice drops. Speaking of, all the drops, be it green or not, are massively jacked up in Outland.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Jan 17, 2007, 01:59 AM #5 of 1941
What side are you on Sen'jin? I've got a couple of alliance members I tool around with here and there.
I have a 60 Holy spec'd Paladin "Ander" there, as well as some mid-leveled alts. He's pretty much my main, but I haven't done much raiding (just 1 ZG and 1 AQ20). The guild I'm in is still recruiting more and more to grab some healers to become more of a full-time raiding guild, but its taking some time.

I can confirm it, the Eversong Woods chat makes The Barrens seem tame. A real disappointment since the whole place looks so beautiful. Not only that but on my sever (Stonemaul), a full 23-25% of the characters are now Blood Elves
I saw that coming. Thats kinda why I went with the Draenei right off the bat instead. I did today make a BE Lock, but I just logged after hitting level 2. It was unbelievable how many people made BE's. And also, agreed that the general chat is bad (understatement).

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by BucPride; Jan 17, 2007 at 02:07 AM.
BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Jan 18, 2007, 01:19 PM #6 of 1941
Sounds like someone's dying to kill Illidan Dag if that is true. 70 in two weeks? Yeah, not gonna happen.

I just dinged 61 last night, and got to run through Eye of the Storm. For those that haven't, its actually pretty cool. You accumulate 2000 victory points (AB), have 4 towers to take possession of (AV), and there is a flag in the middle of the field in which you bring back to one of the towers in your possession for 200 extra victory points (WSG). I had a fun time with it last night, and the Alliance won it. And it gives you 6 marks of honor instead of 3 for winning.

Most amazing jew boots
BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2007, 07:52 PM #7 of 1941
That'd be pretty fucking lame of Blizzard to shaft players out of killing Illidan in WoW, especially as he is the main villian in Outland and the BC expansion. It should be a 25 man to take him out, and I'd be plenty pissed if they'd decide to do that (though I want to kill Arthas more than Illidan -- or even go into the Emerald Dream and find Shan'do Stormrage).

FELIPE NO
BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2007, 11:46 AM #8 of 1941
So, I just re-activated my account about a week or so ago. I had my level 70 Paladin ready for Karazhan in March, but since my guild wasn't moving so fast I took a break from WoW to hopefully get back into the game once again. I logged back in the other day and I'm now in the first Kara group (hurray!) starting next week. I never got much into hardcore raiding with MC,AQ, ZG, etc. so I don't know how log this'll last, but I'm starting to enjoy playing my frost mage (level 33).

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2007, 12:47 AM #9 of 1941
If thats real, I'm extremely excited. The one thing I figured is they try to go with the Emerald Dream for the next expansion (with all the portals around Azeroth and what not). I was really hoping to explore Northrend and of course, kill that little, whiny douchebag Arthas. That would actually make me more of a major raider to just be able to knock him down. Though, whats next, time to down Sargeras?

I mean really, we're supposed to down someone as powerful as the Lich King. = /

Anyway, I can only hope those expansion notes are, for the most part, real. I'd hope they add one or two new classes or something to that affect, something other than Death Knight, but whatever. Still gives me a reason to enjoy the game for more of a time.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft