Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

How loud do you play your music?

DarkLink2135
River Chocobo

Member 5122

Level 24.05

Apr 2006

Old Jun 18, 2006, 12:33 AM #51 of 52
I've already raped my ears with my stupidity in the past. Now a normal listening level (a level where I can hear the music, but isn't loud) for me is deafening for others. If people set it at THEIR preferred listening level, I have to strain to hear it.

I've been working on slowly lowering the volume with which I listen to music on average with small success.

I almost always blast in a car, unless I'm going through town, then I turn it down a couple notches. It's more because I can't stand silence while driving than anything else. I need to work on that too, it isn't helping any to do that.

--------

Headphones I used to mow lawns with them turned up loud enough to drown out the lawnmower. (tractor mower, not a pushmower). Probably one of the dumbest things I've ever done. I have minor tinnititus, or however you spell it. It isn't life-altering, and I don't notice it unless I really listen for it, but its there. I'm starting to wisen up and take preventive measures before it gets any worse.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

FGSFDS!!!

Last edited by DarkLink2135; Jun 18, 2006 at 12:42 AM.
CelticWhisper
We've met before, haven't we?

Member 805

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2006, 01:44 AM Local time: Jun 18, 2006, 12:44 AM #52 of 52
Late reply, but...

Originally Posted by kat
I have a theory that the lower the IQ, the louder the music required. While living on campus, I would hear ridiculous loud volumes coming out of dorm rooms that you wouldn't believe. And it was always the idiots. Before that, I didn't even think that people could hear at such levels but apparently, some require it. It's as obnoxious as the 'tard in the next car playing 50 cent so loud that it vibrates your car windows.

Put on some fucking headphones and blow your own ears out. No one wants to hear that shit.
I love you marry me have my children.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

It is not my custom to go where I am not invited.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > How loud do you play your music?