Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Amusing] Pedophiles will rape your kid, and use the DS to do it!

Helloween
aguywholikestovideogames

Member 607

Level 33.17

Mar 2006

Old Feb 9, 2007, 12:58 PM Local time: Feb 9, 2007, 11:58 AM #1 of 13
That mall test they did to see how far the range was. Could they maybe have been connected to the net at that point? Plenty of malls in the states have wireless networks set up (or atleast all the ones i've been at have, i could be wrong, it's been a while since i've been to the states)

"A pedophile driving by could see your child in the backseet with a DS and send him or her a message, while you're in the front seat Totally Oblivious!!!!" lol, can you imagine trying to do pictochat while driving?

Also, that news guy has really bad hand writing.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Amusing] Pedophiles will rape your kid, and use the DS to do it!