Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Which dictator are you?
Closed Thread

AlogiA
Βλέπω κάτι όνειρα...

Member 1866

Level 5.11

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 09:45 AM Local time: Apr 7, 2006, 04:45 PM #1 of 8
Which dictator are you?

http://www.poisonedminds.com/tests/dic/

This test says that I'm Tony Blair.

Quote:
As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!
Which one are you?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
RABicle
TEHLINK

Member 1049

Level 33.00

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 10:00 AM Local time: Apr 7, 2006, 11:00 PM #2 of 8
Oh man I won this test!

Quote:
By dictator standards, you're not that bad. Sure you almost started world war 3, but the treatment of your people is moderate. You're a saint compared to the guy before you that you kicked out, so your people tolerate you. However, you're ability to stand up to America has made you one of the more popular dictators. Hardly a movie star… but hay, it's a start!
This is clearly the best result as everyone knwos that Fidel Castro is synonymas with "Awesome."

I liked how for the most part it was really easy to see where each one was going.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Cal
_

Member 76

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 10:15 AM Local time: Apr 8, 2006, 01:15 AM #3 of 8
Fuck this. Every time I proceed to answer the questions I don't see answer a) or b) or c) but Blair's face, or Bush's, or Hussein's.

SHITINATACO

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
LlooooydGEEEOOORGE
nabhan
Good Chocobo

Member 679

Level 17.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 10:20 AM Local time: Apr 7, 2006, 11:20 AM #4 of 8

You are one of the more creative of the dictators. When not writing poetry you're devising your own version of communism. As over two million Chinese staved to death because of your little experiment you should have stuck to writing sappy songs!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 10:24 AM #5 of 8
Originally Posted by AlogiA
http://www.poisonedminds.com/tests/dic/

This test says that I'm Tony Blair.

Which one are you?
I got the same as you. That sucks, especially after I answered questions with 'shooting people' responses!

I was speaking idiomatically.
David Deluxe
"You're falling behind, mercenary."

Member 1181

Level 19.79

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 10:27 AM Local time: Apr 7, 2006, 05:27 PM #6 of 8

Congratulations! You are the most evil man of all time! Not only did you exterminate millions of Jews and involved the world in the biggest war the world has ever seen, you also convinced the Germans that the perfect human is a tall blue eyed blond when you're a short, dark Austrian yourself! Well done you spiteful little shit!

That's the German spirit!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

[SCHWARZE 4 - Sepp Bonhof]
Shadow Drax
Carob Nut

Member 285

Level 6.19

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 11:01 AM Local time: Apr 7, 2006, 05:01 PM #7 of 8
I got Tony Blair as well... ><

FELIPE NO
Arainach
Sensors indicate an Ancient Civilization

Member 1200

Level 26.94

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 11:11 AM #8 of 8
Quote:

Well done comrade! You're one of the big boys! When you're not holding speeches about how everyone is equal in the communist society, you're busy living the high-life while millions starve, freeze or get worked to death! You zany person you!
It's so blatantly easy to get whoever you want, though.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Which dictator are you?