Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gang raped by 7 men? That's 200 lashes

Ghodbane
Chocobo

Member 2867

Level 9.70

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 02:07 AM #76 of 121
Fact: Right-wing jewish interests control the crux of mainstream media AND shape American foreign policy a great deal (the most powerful lobbyists being American Israeli Public Affairs Committee - read the "Isreal Lobby"). Because of this, peoples' attention will always be diverted to the most heinous rulings from the "backward middle-east"; I'm not defending the atrocious nature of the ruling against the woman, but things must be looked at in their social context..

CNN purposefuly left out the most important piece to the story, which was that the woman was KNOWINGLY having an extra-maritial affair (all the while surely aware of the grave consequences of adultery in the conservative nation). The laws may be bent over there, but surely you can see the way the media taints and distorts stories to forward an agenda: creating a palpable, unpredictable enemy using arab figureheads.

Most amazing jew boots
Skexis
Beyond

Member 770

Level 34.03

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 03:30 AM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 03:30 AM 1 #77 of 121
Next time you get raped by 7 guys named Bud in a prison shower room, you go ahead and let us all know if "knowingly" is the same thing as "willingly."

I was speaking idiomatically.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 10:59 AM 1 #78 of 121
Fact: Right-wing jewish interests control the crux of mainstream media AND shape American foreign policy a great deal (the most powerful lobbyists being American Israeli Public Affairs Committee - read the "Isreal Lobby").
Not the drug companies?

Not Haiburton and Blackwater?

Not the RIAA / MPAA?

the NRA?

Big Tobacco?

the AARP?

The Moral Majority?

cuz they all powerful.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 11:09 AM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 11:09 AM #79 of 121
information is power

The Jews understood this millennia ago.

FELIPE NO
niki
Valar Dohaeris

Member 30

Level 41.66

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 11:19 AM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 06:19 PM #80 of 121
Purely on the grounds of religion or spreading the religion, I meant. Since they were talking about "righteous invasions" and spreading the Word by sword.
The was kinda there for that. :3

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 11:32 AM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 09:32 AM 2 #81 of 121
The woman (and/or her lawyer) is still a crybaby bitch.

Instead of asking nicely for the court to appeal her case, she basically signed them up for spam international media. They held her in contempt.

The rapists deserve to die, yes.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Chiribo

Syklis Green

Member 2240

Level 8.06

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 12:24 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 06:24 PM #82 of 121
So, overall story is:

Woman is cheating on her husband with some random bloke. 7 People turn up kidnap them, rape them and one of the rapists allegedly tapes it on his phone.

Now in order to get justice for being raped, the lying whore of a wife, goes to the police or whatever and tells them of the details.

Court hears it all out, including about the woman cheating, and punishes all the rapists with 5+ years in jail and several hundred lashes each and because the woman was cheating on her husband she got jail time and 90 lashes or whatever. Now she's unhappy for being brought to justice herself under the law that she lives and complains to the media about it. The courts, give her the royal middle finger and increase her lashes, but also at the same time increase the lashes and jail time of the actual rapists.

End of. Neh?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
May contain traces of sarcasm, cynicism and pink fluffy bunnies
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 12:26 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 11:26 AM #83 of 121
the lying whore of a wife

Most amazing jew boots

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Wanzer Radio
Banned

Member 26571

Level 5.11

Nov 2007

Old Nov 27, 2007, 12:34 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 09:34 AM #84 of 121
I find it poetic. I'm not one for violence, adultery or sexual crimes, but I do enjoy poetry in motion. In this case, a very fast, whipping motion. Hopefully Mel Gibson doesn't get any movie ideas from this story.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 02:19 PM 5 2 #85 of 121
before I start - niki? Stop being so racist. I know they're brown, not black, and you're french and not American, but it still counts!

Woman is cheating on her husband with some random bloke.
According to the same officials who feel that speaking to the media alone is worth 120 lashes, yes. The evidence only points to that she met the man without a chaperone in a public place, which is where they were kidnapped.

Now, I ain't never had extra-marital affairs before, but I don't generally have them in public while living in extremely repressive countries. What I am saying is that you are failing at critical reading skills, but that's okay, you think women deserve to be raped so your opinion doesn't matter.

Quote:
Now in order to get justice for being raped, the lying whore of a wife, goes to the police or whatever and tells them of the details.
She was actually forced to tell when the husband found out from a third party that the rapists were bragging about the deed. I know you haven't read much about the case, but that's okay, you think it's ambitious beyond a woman's station for her to want to see rapists be punished.

Quote:
Court hears it all out, including about the woman cheating, and punishes all the rapists with 5+ years in jail and several hundred lashes each
Originally they got 1-5 years in jail, and no lashes

Quote:
and because the woman was cheating on her husband she got jail time and 90 lashes or whatever.
Because the woman was caught with a male non-relative in public she was sentenced to 90 lashes and six months in jail. The last part is kind of rubbing me the wrong way, but you think that lashes aren't all that big of a deal because you haven't seen Roots before cuz you're racist, so whatever. You have no real concept of what you're talking about, because you think laws are just in the countries in which they were enacted - except for the paltry unenforceable laws you break every day, but who cares about those? I bet you reckon you wouldn't break them if it meant your hide.*

Quote:
Now she's unhappy for being brought to justice herself
Rosa Parks was unhappy for being brought to justice. Am I comparing the civil rights movement with some raped broad in some dick country? I am.

Quote:
under the law that she lives
No seriously, do you guys think laws change on their own? That, when all the other business was done, the white men on capitol hill just decided to end segregation for the fuck of it?

Quote:
and complains to the media about it.
The Saudi-sympathetic media. Put in context you would understand, since you cannot do this on your own - it's like if I was punished for burning an American flag, and instead of bitching to Oprah or the New York Post I decided to do an interview on the O'Reily Factor. You dumb, dumb shit.

Quote:
The courts, give her the royal middle finger
It is not the job of the courts to give anyone the middle finger, not even when they're lying bitches. I know, it's unfair and women totally take advantage of it, but that is why courts exist, to exert rule of law, not rule through law. It's an important distinction you will never make because you lack the intellectual creativity to do so.

Quote:
and increase her lashes, but also at the same time increase the lashes and jail time of the actual rapists.
Talking about her sentence gave her more than double her original lashes, and the rapists? Only an additional one year of jail, no lashes at all.

Oh - and that cell phone coverage you mentioned earlier? It was not admitted as evidence. The fact that the men were bragging about their conquest, which brought this whole thing to light - in other words, no one would have been punished for kidnapping and raping this woman 14 times otherwise? It was not enough evidence for the charge of rape, and that is why none of the men will be lashed or beheaded.

Quote:
End of. Neh?
Quite. Why don't you watch Bleach some more, where women who are mean are punished and it all makes sense, you obnoxiously racist otaku fuck.

* no, you probably still would. Severe punishments tend to be poor deterrents for unenforceable laws, otherwise we'd still have Prohibition.

The_Melomane
Go forth and become a happy cabbage

Member 20147

Level 17.46

Feb 2007

Old Nov 27, 2007, 02:46 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 01:46 PM #86 of 121
So, I'm confused. Where are people getting that she was in an affair?

If I read the article correctly, she was meeting with this man because he was blackmailing her, claiming he had a compromising photo of her. She went to the gulf to meet him and they were attacked. The photo, was in fact an innocent photo and the man tries to blame the woman for the attack. I understand the woman broke the law, but it seems like she was blackmailed into it, therefore any statements saying that she knew she was breaking the law, she was having an affair, etc are false.

Zeph: She and her lawyer DID appeal. Did you read the article at all? I fail to see how attempting to enforce basic human rights is being a cry baby. The lawyer even states that the ruling goes against recent reforms in the current justice system.

Last edited by The_Melomane; Nov 27, 2007 at 02:48 PM.
Chiribo

Syklis Green

Member 2240

Level 8.06

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 03:55 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 09:55 PM 6 #87 of 121
a lurker, did I say or in any way indicate that I think she deserved a lashing? No, I said she was a whore, does that mean I think less of her? Yes. Does it implicitly say that I think she deserves a fucking beating? No, so stop putting your fucking interpretations as the righteous truth. Personally I am all for treating women fairly, but I'm not going to get in a pissy about something which is totally out of my control / care boundary.

What I wrote was a "summary of the events" that were portrayed to us by the media, as they happened, I spun it a lot of a fuck less than CNN.
Did you even read the BBC article (as you profess to have read about the case to a fair extent) to which I posted a link to? The BBC's sources say the woman admitted to have an extra marital affair with the guy who was found in the car with her. Her attackers sentences were also doubled you illiterate fuck. And in regards to the lashes? Well one of the articles I read, said the men got a combined total of 2000+ lashes, so now who the fuck you going to believe?

Ok, sorry, my mistake, the guy that was with her, that was kidnapped and also allegedly raped according to some sources, got 90 lashes, I forgot that detail from the BBC article.

And you forget, with so many interpretations from various media outfits, who is really portraying the actual truth?

You seriously have to question yourself, why would I seriously care about that girl? To me she's nothing more than some simple idea that will be forgotten sooner than you'd think. What I care more about is HM C&R loosing the data of 25million people in the fucking post. Why? Because it may affect me. For all I really care, she could’ve been murdered after she was raped, I know I wouldn’t loose any sleep over it. Am I a cold emotionless fuck to people I’ve never met? Yes. Does that bother me? Not in the slightest.

Ohh you want to know what I cared about recently? I cared about the fact that a pottential Plasma TV I was thinking of buying was in fact using almost twice the power of the similarly sized LCD TV. That I cared about. Why? Well I'd have a bigger electricity bill for one, and well, not a huge fan of pollution. And so because of that care, I went for LCD TV.

Apathy, I fucking love it.

Ohh, and insulting me by calling me a Bleach loving otaku? Seriously, just, seriously... try a lot harder, kk?

Ahh the fun.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Chiribo; Nov 27, 2007 at 04:00 PM.
niki
Valar Dohaeris

Member 30

Level 41.66

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 04:02 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 11:02 PM 1 #88 of 121
before I start - niki? Stop being so racist.
No, before you start, Lurker, stop being a fucking troll.

protip to Chiribo inside ~

Most amazing jew boots
Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 04:32 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 02:32 PM #89 of 121
The was kinda there for that. :3
Oh, I know, it's just that you kind of brought up a valid point that I should have addressed to begin with. Sorry if I sounded defensive.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Jews ever spread their religion by the sword, per se. They were conquerors at one point, and at one period of time became evangelical, but they didn't do it at the same time.
No, I can't really find anything that would fit the bill of a "Jewish crusade", either. I'm mostly speaking with the idea of war with religious motivation in mind, but I'll probably see if I can't find some instance of it happening.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 08:03 PM 2 2 #90 of 121
Personally I am all for treating women fairly, but I'm not going to get in a pissy about something which is totally out of my control / care boundary.
Quote:
No, so stop putting your fucking interpretations as the righteous truth.
oh.

Quote:
The BBC's sources say the woman admitted to have an extra marital affair with the guy who was found in the car with her.
No, it didn't. Observe:

Originally Posted by bbc article in question
Saudi justice officials say a woman who was sentenced to prison and flogging after she was gang-raped has now confessed to an extramarital affair.
I helpfully linked an article that you ignored:

Quote:
“She went out with him without a mahram, a legal guardian, and exchanged forbidden affairs through the illegal khalwa,” the statement said. “They both confessed to doing what God forbids.”

[...]

The sentence of the two rape victims is based on the Saudi interpretation of “khalwa”, the principle that an unrelated man and woman cannot be in seclusion together. The interpretation of “khalwa” under Saudi law — which judges say is the proper interpretation of the Sunnah — includes unrelated men and women being together even in public.
That is the affair.

Quote:
Her attackers sentences were also doubled you illiterate fuck.
Their sentences were increased from 1-5 years to 2-9 years (I thought it said 7 originally). Can you math?

Although I guess 1 x 2 = 2, so yeah, you win

Quote:
And in regards to the lashes? Well one of the articles I read, said the men got a combined total of 2000+ lashes, so now who the fuck you going to believe?
Link it, bitch. I haven't seen anything like that.

Quote:
You seriously have to question yourself, why would I seriously care about that girl? To me she's nothing more than some simple idea that will be forgotten sooner than you'd think. What I care more about is HM C&R loosing the data of 25million people in the fucking post. Why? Because it may affect me. For all I really care, she could’ve been murdered after she was raped, I know I wouldn’t loose any sleep over it. Am I a cold emotionless fuck to people I’ve never met? Yes. Does that bother me? Not in the slightest.

Ohh you want to know what I cared about recently? I cared about the fact that a pottential Plasma TV I was thinking of buying was in fact using almost twice the power of the similarly sized LCD TV. That I cared about. Why? Well I'd have a bigger electricity bill for one, and well, not a huge fan of pollution. And so because of that care, I went for LCD TV.

Apathy, I fucking love it.
Quote:
I'm not going to get in a pissy about something which is totally out of my control / care boundary.
Quote:
get in a pissy about something which is totally out of my control
Quote:
get in a pissy about something
Quote:
get in a pissy
GUYS LOOK

Quote:
Ohh, and insulting me by calling me a Bleach loving otaku? Seriously, just, seriously... try a lot harder, kk?
So are you an Ichigo / Rukia dude, or are you more into Ichigo / Orihime? Maybe you like the arrancar girls better, since they're not nice goody-goodies. Hey, what'd you get on your "Which Character From Death Note Am I" quiz? I got Light!

cared enough to diss tho~

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Sarag; Nov 27, 2007 at 08:08 PM.
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 09:28 PM Local time: Nov 28, 2007, 10:28 AM 1 #91 of 121
I hope, for everyone's sake, that the lashing punishment in Saudi Arabia is different from caning in Malaysia or Singapore, because here each stroke has to be followed with a check by an attending doctor, probably to prevent the subject from dying or something.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 10:16 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 08:16 PM #92 of 121
She and her lawyer DID appeal. Did you read the article at all?
I read all 4 fucking articles. Don't talk to me like that.

From what I gathered from the varied, skewed, and vague news reports, she whined to the media BEFORE an appeal was able to be heard.

I am just saying, the court is probably REALLY PISSED OFF because thanks to Ms. Victim, they have Hillary Clinton biting at their heels. WTF!

Chiribo

Syklis Green

Member 2240

Level 8.06

Mar 2006

Old Nov 28, 2007, 02:27 AM Local time: Nov 28, 2007, 08:27 AM 1 #93 of 121
Just to feed the troll even more Saudi court sentences rape victim to 90 lashes | Jerusalem Post

Ohh and if the sentences were initially 1 to 5 years, and then increased to 2 to 10 years, ohh my fucking god, that's like, you know, doubled!

And yes, it really is you who's in a pissy, I'm finding you rather ammusing now.

Now, I gotta go find a /care cup.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 28, 2007, 10:03 AM #94 of 121
In movies and books, especially cheap older paperbacks, usually the author would want to trump up his characters' traits, but would not know all that much about them. He may be writing a spy novel - it's a fair shot that he wouldn't know much about spying, or state of the art surveillance equipment; he probably wouldn't know much about assassins or bomb experts, or political machinations in several disparate countries, or what it takes to be a persuasive and charismatic political leader.

Therefore, instead of showing actual skill or knowledge about these fields and traits, he takes all of them backstage and has the other characters hype up their deeds. Usually this is fine for like physical acts, but when it's a character trait like the persuasive and charismatic political leader and that character needs to be on all the time, it's really noticeable that he isn't.

Do you know what I'm trying to say? I'm saying that, next time you get into an internet fight, don't decide halfway through an opus of a post that you suddenly don't care, and then continue posting about it.

Tell me more about how little you care in 10,000 words or less.

also laughing at your sig

you have the same characterization as a Mary-Sue character

Chiribo

Syklis Green

Member 2240

Level 8.06

Mar 2006

Old Nov 28, 2007, 11:19 AM Local time: Nov 28, 2007, 05:19 PM 1 #95 of 121
See you misunderstood me, I really don't care about the case. This, in fact, is my care cup \_/s

See, it's empty.

The only thing I wished to point out is the blatant lack of facts from the CNN article. You know where I found that other article? By searching for "rape lashes" on the CNN site.

And hell, I'm at work, it's a quiet day, gotta do something to pass the time

MSWord seems to think the above is about 75 words, bit lacking from your target of 10k eigh?

And laughing at my sig eigh? Well the world is a better place now that you're amused.... ¬_¬

FELIPE NO
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 28, 2007, 12:11 PM #96 of 121
You counted your last post's wordcount to prove a point to me.

The point proven is not that you're too aloof to care.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Chiribo

Syklis Green

Member 2240

Level 8.06

Mar 2006

Old Nov 28, 2007, 12:30 PM Local time: Nov 28, 2007, 06:30 PM #97 of 121
I didn't count it, Microsoft Word did. I simply, like previously, passed on the information.

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Nov 28, 2007, 12:47 PM Local time: Nov 28, 2007, 12:47 PM 3 1 #98 of 121
So Chiribo, what's it like to be a misogynistic troglodyte who accuses women of deserving lashes for supposed affairs? I bet it's pretty great. I mean, the hating women part must not be so grand, but it's like you've got your own little world.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
niki
Valar Dohaeris

Member 30

Level 41.66

Mar 2006

Old Nov 28, 2007, 01:12 PM Local time: Nov 28, 2007, 08:12 PM #99 of 121
So Chiribo Zephyrin, what's it like to be a misogynistic troglodyte who accuses women of deserving lashes for supposed affairs? I bet it's pretty great. I mean, the hating women part must not be so grand, but it's like you've got your own little world.
fxd

ITT people jump at the throat of neutral people who value accuracy.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 28, 2007, 01:28 PM #100 of 121
ITT people jump at the throat of neutral people who value accuracy.
the lying whore of a wife
FAIR AND BALANCED

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Gang raped by 7 men? That's 200 lashes