Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Have another beer Kurado. Fuck, you're already drunk? Fuck off then.

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 03:54 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 02:54 PM #1 of 27
Have another beer Kurado. Fuck, you're already drunk? Fuck off then.

Okay, this is about alcohol tolerance? You don`t drink? Haha, fuck you guy!

Seriously though, how much alcohol can you stomach before reaching WASTED status? Me, I`m a wimp in this area. Two cans of beer and I`m already tipsy. Four cans and I`m a silly fuck. Damn near came here wasted last week.

It`s cool because I don`t have to spend a lot to get drunk. But it sucks because sometimes, socially, I don`t want to get wasted that fast and I sure as hell don`t want to drink slowly. I like slamming.

Ah well. The shit I worry about these days.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Unas
Syklis Green

Member 11611

Level 8.84

Aug 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 04:16 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 10:16 PM #2 of 27
Really depends on the day for me, some days I'll pack it away easy some days I'll be twisted after 2 pints. Having said that spirits absolutely fuck me up, if I want a cheap but downright fucking uncomfortable night I go on the spirits, whiskey and the shit like that.

I don't usually drink a lot but after 4 beers i'm usually pretty jolly, 8 beers renders me friggin unable to stand but I'd never drink enough to puke, that shits fucked up.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Lunar Seal
i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itsself

Member 12670

Level 9.15

Sep 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 04:43 PM #3 of 27
Depends on what I'm drinking. A martini, I can start to feel tipsy over just one. I'm a small girl, so it wouldn't take much to get me plastered.

Although, I do remember my 21st birthday, having a grateful dead and a margarita... I wasn't full out drunk, but let's just say I couldn't walk very straight, and pretty much everything was funny.

I know people that can knock back like 12 beers and still be coherant.
I don't get that.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Domino
-

Member 1180

Level 28.87

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 05:20 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 11:20 PM #4 of 27
Well, I had 6 cans the other night, and I was pretty drunk, so I'd say maybe seven or eight cans to be completely plastered.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 05:58 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 10:58 PM #5 of 27
To get tipsy it takes me about 8 measures of any good spirit. Completely wasted? Maybe half a litre bottle. Though it's been a long time since I drank myself sick. I'm a woman, but by no means waif-like, and I'm pretty tall too. Beer takes too long to even bother with for me, and wine just makes me feel ill nowerdays (incidents involving circle of death and ridiculous drinking sessions may have played an integral part in this).

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Bernard Black; Oct 22, 2006 at 04:49 PM.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 09:02 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 07:02 PM #6 of 27
The last time I got really really hammered was Labor Day and family poured in from everywhere in the state. That day I drank a 12 pack of Newcastles before lunch, went to eat lunch, hung out over a 6 pack of Fat Tire, went to the store and picked up another two 12 packs of Fat Tire and a 12 pack of Gordon Biersch. Of all the beers above, I drank maybe 25 or 30 of them.

I don't remember much from that weekend.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Ballpark Frank
Regressing Since 1988

Member 3605

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 09:11 PM #7 of 27
A forty will have me singing "Sweet Caroline" to the pretties at the bar, too much more than that and I'll start blathering on about things I didn't realize I knew about.

It used to be I could drink a case by myself and be thirsty for more, but somewhere in Tennessee I lost my touch. I do like the way my shit conserves, but it's still a small source of embarassment around my friends. They like to toss back stuff that would've made me cringe in my (drinking) prime, and now that I can't even pretend to keep up with them I get hit.

I'm building up my resistance though, albeit slowly.

FELIPE NO
RABicle
TEHLINK

Member 1049

Level 33.00

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 01:26 AM Local time: Sep 21, 2006, 02:26 PM #8 of 27
Originally Posted by Unas
I don't usually drink a lot but after 4 beers i'm usually pretty jolly, 8 beers renders me friggin unable to stand but I'd never drink enough to puke, that shits fucked up.
This is interesting. We're talking beer here right? Soo after 8 beers or so I am highly likely to throw up. Yet eight beers and I'm just tipsy. I can still hold a conversation, I still have hand eye co-ordination and I can certainly stand. In fact I don't think I've ever been so drunk that I've had trouble standing and I've NEVER been drunk enough that I cannot actually recall anything.

THis one day, I drank twelve hours straight, from midday to midnight. I can recall everything that happend, well everything worth recalling, I coudn't say give you an offical drinks count but I can say that I drank mostly homebrew until we hit the pub where I began knocking back Carlton Draught and eventually finishing with a Lemon Lime and Vodka at midnight.

Oh and I threw up at around 5pm. But don't stop, gotta keep drinking.

How ya doing, buddy?
Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 02:55 PM Local time: Sep 21, 2006, 11:55 AM #9 of 27
I've never really tested my limits, but I sure watched my friends test and break their limits. One guy had like 3/4 of a beer and hurled. Another guy got totally smashed drunk (well maybe not TOTALLY smashed, he could still stand and shit, but most certainly not walk straight) after like 8 bottles of beer, which for him is great since his previous tolerance was about 2 bottles. Another friend required 24+ bottles of beer to knock out.

Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 01:30 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 01:30 PM #10 of 27
I have an allergy towards alcohol, so compared to my friends, I can drink 1/3 of what they consume and get drunk. Back in 99' when I was in college, I would drink a Long Island Ice Tea, and watch a movie at my local theater (The Rhythm Room was a bar built inside the movie theater, the Century 18). I would be incredibly fucked up, and make movies like Rollerball (the new version) and Undercover Brother easy to watch, and laugh at.

These days, when I go to the bar, I have either a 25oz. Fat Tire, or two hard drinks (usually a gin & tonic, or a vodka gimulet). About twice a year, I'll chug a pitcher of MGD or some other horse piss to get shitfaced.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
"I can make a scalpel sing, but that is my gift. The gift is not in my hands, for you see, I can play the notes [on a piano], but I can't make music."

~ Major Charles Emerson Winchester III
4077 M*A*S*H
insertnamehere
looking for a name

Member 2600

Level 9.25

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 04:12 PM #11 of 27
The most i have drank is ten beers. I didn't throw up, but i also didn't walk straight. Basically for me i can drink beer for a long time but when it comes to liquor i thow that up after the fifth shot.

DJ Gear
Iron Chef

Member 6267

Level 7.34

May 2006

Old Sep 25, 2006, 09:47 PM #12 of 27
The most drunk I ever got was at grad, of course, where I sucked back 5 black russians and 4 Smirnoff Ices. The ices were in fairly rapid succession, since I had two at once, so I got sent off pretty quick. The black russians were actually making me angry, which sucks at grad, hence the Ices. So yeah, I'm pretty heavyweight when it comes to drinking, I just don't do it very often.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
SouthJag
Gold Chocobo

Member 1189

Level 30.45

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2006, 01:14 AM Local time: Sep 26, 2006, 01:14 AM #13 of 27
Last time I ever got completely shit-faced was a few years ago. Never got back into it since. At my best, it took 6 Smirnoff Ice's (stuff's nasty to me now), two or three shots of 80proof vodka (don't know the exact amount. someone poured it into a cup and I drank it) and a few beers to top it all off.

Puked/dry heaved every 15 minutes for about 5 hours.

Now, my tolerance is low, and it only takes a few to start feeling happier than normal. Roughly 5 or 6 beers and I'll stop for safety's sake.

Reading --
Bleach, Claymore, Chun Rhang Yhur Jhun, NOW,
Zero: Beginning of the Coffin, Black God,
Twelve Kingdoms (novels), History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Watching --
Bleach
Playing --
Fable II, Valkyria Chronicles, Guitar Hero: World Tour,
Star Ocean: First Departure, LittleBigPlanet,
MegaMan 9, Mirror's Edge
Vestin
Good Chocobo

Member 8812

Level 17.17

Jun 2006

Old Sep 27, 2006, 09:26 PM Local time: Sep 27, 2006, 06:26 PM #14 of 27
Lets examine:

The last kickback I went to, I drank Captain Morgan, and took about 6 shots. I was pretty drunk, but I didn't puke.

I'm a lightweight, I think.

Four beers and I'll be pretty tipsy.

Fire On Ice
Shockingly Sheepish

Member 428

Level 18.61

Mar 2006

Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:16 PM #15 of 27
I can usually last about 9 or 10 drinks before I'm totaly drunk. Sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on what I'm drinking but I've got a pretty good tolerance for alcohol ion most cases.

FELIPE NO

Baaah~
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 28, 2006, 11:24 AM Local time: Sep 28, 2006, 10:24 AM #16 of 27
Haha, went out Saturday, danced after about 11 beers. About two hours later and another six beers I felt the vomit coming. I was in the process of puking up a little and swallowing it before it spewed... Doing that for five minutes. Then one of my friends (niece`s boyfriend) starts getting confrontational with someone and the urge to vomit vanished with the concern and drunken anger. Nothing happened though. BUT I FOUND MY REMEDY.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Sosei
SATA ANDAGI!

Member 13167

Level 6.41

Sep 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 02:27 AM Local time: Sep 29, 2006, 12:27 AM #17 of 27
The last time I had a good run was when I had 17 shots of Baileys-related drinks (10 Caramel Camels, 4 Cement Mixers, 3 Cumshots) while chatting it up with friends online. I wasn't wasted, but I did have a good buzz.

As for heavy drinks...well, a few days before I graduated highschool (three years ago) some friends and mine kickedback over some Christian Brothers (brandy). That shit was fierce. I could still walk and move around, and I had to - one of mine friends was apologizing to everything in the backyard, from the grass to the wall (no sweat dripping from his balls, hopefully), another friend (the guy who's house it was) couldn't sit still, and the last friend was trying to pitch a tent since we weren't sober enough to sleep inside.

Me? I was speaking Vietnamese to Friend #2's parents. 'parently, the more I drink, the more languages I speak.

Currently Watching:
D.Gray-man, Red Garden, DESU NOTO | Suggest something?
Currently Playing:
Disgaea 2 <3
Character of the Moment:
Osaka!
pentatonic_blue
Wark!

Member 13243

Level 3.31

Sep 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 06:54 AM Local time: Sep 29, 2006, 09:54 PM #18 of 27
Originally Posted by RABicle

Oh and I threw up at around 5pm. But don't stop, gotta keep drinking.
Spoken like a true Aussie!:biggrin:

Last time I puked was over 3 or 4 green tratruce' , 4 yager - bombs, two pints of beer and two tequilla shots. Mixing drinks kills.
Yeah last time I went out on beer alone all I had to drink was a six pack so I can't say exactly how much I could handle but I was just past tipsy then so probably about 10 or so would get me "good."
Anyway footy grand final tomorrow so lets see how I go!

Most amazing jew boots
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Oct 2, 2006, 12:58 AM Local time: Oct 2, 2006, 12:58 AM #19 of 27
It doesn't take me much to get a little under the influence, but it takes A LOT to get me drunk... and even when I am totally wasted (It has only happened once), I can still walk and talk almost perfectly fine.... but I can tell when I am wasted. Others though, may not.

SonicEchidna
Victory is mine!

Member 93

Level 9.75

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2006, 02:50 PM Local time: Oct 15, 2006, 07:50 PM #20 of 27
I could probably last about 4 or 5 beers if they were drunk one after the other. I usually go alcoholic drink - soft drink - alcoholic drink and so on. That usually helps me keep drinking for a longer period of time and keeps me sober.

After 4 or 5 beers though I'd be starting to get a little tipsy no matter what, so it would only take a few more after that in order for me to be completely wasted.

Most amazing jew boots
"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch."
- Stewie Griffin
FlamingScurve
D'oh

Member 12518

Level 2.97

Sep 2006

Old Oct 15, 2006, 05:25 PM Local time: Oct 15, 2006, 02:25 PM #21 of 27
"There's too much blood in my alcohol system"

3.89 I believe was my BAL after a night of chasing down 151 with vodka, goldshclager, and who knows what else. Tolerance not an issue until after the last drink and then it always hit like a sledgehammer. From hyperalert one minute to blacking out the next, long before actually passing out. Hospitalized for alcohol poisoning 3 times, not breathing a couple. Five years later still recuperating. 19 months sober to date.

doodle
fingertips

Member 579

Level 12.39

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2006, 10:24 PM #22 of 27
It takes me about a sixpack to get completely hammered, even less on an empty stomache, or while drinking the 5.9% horsepiss. Cheap drunk, yes, it's awesome. I have a friend who literally has to drink about 20 beers to get drunk, he's always complaining about it.

SenorKaffee
Cry mich ein river

Member 422

Level 12.28

Mar 2006

Old Oct 19, 2006, 12:54 PM Local time: Oct 19, 2006, 06:54 PM #23 of 27
I get the first symptoms after drinking a few gulps of beer. I think it is somehow psychosomatic - there is no way that the alcohol can work so fast. It´s the same when I take something against headache - so I won´t complain.

It stays very long with those mild symptoms, I can drink cocktails all night long without passing out.

FELIPE NO
Everything´s getting better.
Nothing´s getting good.
PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Oct 22, 2006, 12:29 AM Local time: Oct 21, 2006, 10:29 PM #24 of 27
Two beers and I'm already feeling a little more social. Red wine gets me tipsy VERY quickly. One glass is enough.

Most amazing jew boots

Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Oct 23, 2006, 12:34 PM Local time: Oct 23, 2006, 02:04 PM #25 of 27
I don't drink often at all, never got a reason to really... I am not a partying type, it is because of this that when I do drink, it does not take much to make me tipsy.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Have another beer Kurado. Fuck, you're already drunk? Fuck off then.