Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Amusing] Pedophiles will rape your kid, and use the DS to do it!

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 9, 2007, 10:56 AM Local time: Feb 9, 2007, 09:56 AM #1 of 13
Pedophiles will rape your kid, and use the DS to do it!

http://www.myfoxmilwaukee.com/myfox/...Y&pageId=3.1.1

Godbless FOX news for being so damned crazy, we don't even need to defend ourselves.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Feb 9, 2007, 11:15 AM Local time: Feb 10, 2007, 05:15 AM #2 of 13
I'd question what kind of lame ass kid's doing in pictochat to see if anyone's on in the first place.

I've never ever seen the point in the device. Even if your neighbour had one you could, you know, PHONE THEM instead of doing something this lame. I highly doubt any child molester's out there are this desperate.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Feb 9, 2007, 11:15 AM Local time: Feb 9, 2007, 06:15 PM #3 of 13
Dear god, why aren't these people actively compaigning for a universal ban against home computers because they expose to dangerous content.

"YOUR CHILD COULD BE TALKING TO A HAIRY PEDOPHILE ON HER MOUSE RIGHT NOW, HERE'S HOW."

EDIT:
I'm actually lollin' more at what the mother is saying. As if you're ever going to even afford to be anywhere near an airport, girl.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by map car man words telling me to do things; Feb 9, 2007 at 11:20 AM.
Helloween
aguywholikestovideogames

Member 607

Level 33.17

Mar 2006

Old Feb 9, 2007, 12:58 PM Local time: Feb 9, 2007, 11:58 AM #4 of 13
That mall test they did to see how far the range was. Could they maybe have been connected to the net at that point? Plenty of malls in the states have wireless networks set up (or atleast all the ones i've been at have, i could be wrong, it's been a while since i've been to the states)

"A pedophile driving by could see your child in the backseet with a DS and send him or her a message, while you're in the front seat Totally Oblivious!!!!" lol, can you imagine trying to do pictochat while driving?

Also, that news guy has really bad hand writing.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Feb 9, 2007, 01:40 PM Local time: Feb 9, 2007, 11:40 AM #5 of 13
Quote:
Nintendo claims the range is 65 feet
OBJECTION!

Quote:
FOX 6 was able to send messages from one DS unit to another from more than 300 feet away
TAKE THAT!

I was speaking idiomatically.
waka waka

sanemonkeytwitterlast.fmgfwbacklogyoutubexbox
Old Feb 9, 2007, 02:03 PM 1 #6 of 13
Oh this reminds me of a similar story from Fox News when I was growing up. Shook me up something fierce. I think it went something like this.

"Passing notes in class. It's all the rage with the kids these days and redefining the way kids communicate with each other. Kids can just use the available pencils, pens, and paper they have at their disposal every second of the day and with a few hand gestures they can share art, thoughts, jokes, or anything with each other, but put down that pad of paper though because it's also redefining how vulnerable your children are to child molesters.

Watch as I pass a note to Melissa asking for her address. She knew I was there, but she'd only met me 5 minutes ago. Look at how easy that was. Now what if pedophiles were passing notes to your kids in class? You can pass notes at a recommended distance of 30 feet. However, watch as I pass notes from 40 feet, 60 feet (nearly double the distance), 80 feet, 100 feet, 200 feet, and even outside the school! See how easy it was for me? Using this passing network a pedophile could collect information and find your child.

Even while driving in the car a pedophile can send notes by paper plane via the open-window passing network while you're in the front seat totally oblivious to what's happening. See, while passing notes may be fun you have to realize that it's more than that. It's a communication tool."

It's a good thing Fox News is still kindling that vigilante spirit.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Feb 9, 2007, 02:25 PM #7 of 13
Screw Pictochat, I'd be more afraid of what pedophiles are doing with that free hand Nintendo gave out a few years ago.

How ya doing, buddy?
Old Feb 9, 2007, 02:57 PM #8 of 13
I have one of those! =O

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 9, 2007, 06:09 PM Local time: Feb 9, 2007, 05:09 PM #9 of 13
The thing I laughed hardest about is that bit where he says "sure, she knew who I was, but she'd only just met me!" Yes, she'd only just met the guy introduced through her mother with the camera crew. RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Feb 9, 2007, 06:24 PM Local time: Feb 9, 2007, 05:24 PM #10 of 13
What IN THE FUCK is this free Nintendo hand nonsense? A silly ass joke right?

HAVING WINDOWS (the ones you look out of that is) IN YOUR CHILDREN'S BEDROOM EXPOSES THEM TO SEX PREDATORS.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Feb 11, 2007, 09:49 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2007, 12:49 PM 3 #11 of 13
"Hey kid, see you're using a DS"
"Yep"
"You wanna see MY stylus?"
"No"
"Aw"

Next on Fox news, children going outside, harmless fun or sexual death trap? Ten tips on how to force your child to rot inside for their own safety! Find out right after our one hour comedy special 'Surprise! We're Filming You On The Toilet!'

Originally Posted by Omi-Cron Kenobi
What IN THE FUCK is this free Nintendo hand nonsense? A silly ass joke right?
Haha yeah, Nintendo gave away free hands just after the DS launched. The idea was for people to take photos or videos of them doing whatever and they could win stuff.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
S_K
Death Phenomenon

Member 14358

Level 19.57

Oct 2006

Old Feb 11, 2007, 10:40 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2007, 03:40 AM #12 of 13
Infernals post proped for truth reminds me of that "wee for a wii" thing. The distance coverage for a DS was interesting since I've never seen it in use but other then that this was your usual "be careful with your kids!!!" crap

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
meecrofilm
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 7903

Level 1.47

Jun 2006

Old Feb 20, 2007, 09:27 PM #13 of 13
What a ridiculous article. Oh and..

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/02/09

I love this.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Amusing] Pedophiles will rape your kid, and use the DS to do it!