Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

OJ Simpson to confess... sorta...

Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Oct 19, 2006, 12:53 PM #1 of 4
OJ Simpson to confess... sorta...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15066202/from/RS.2/

Quote:
O.J. Simpson is confessing. Hypothetically, that is.

The former football great, who was acquitted in criminal court 11 years ago of killing his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ron Goldman, reportedly has been paid a whopping $3.5 million to write about the double murder that shocked and riveted the nation in 1994, according to a detailed report in the new National Enquirer.

But Simpson is not actually confessing to the murder — rather, he’s writing a “hypothetical” book — which the Enquirer reports is tentatively being called “If I Did It.”

The early part of the book tells how Simpson fell in love with Nicole and how the marriage collapsed, reports the tab. He goes on, according to the article, to describe in gruesome detail the killing of his ex-wife and Goldman; he stipulates that the murder scenes are “hypothetical.” But, notes the tab, the descriptions are “so detailed and so chillingly realistic” that readers are left with little doubt as to what really happened.

Simpson can never be retried for the murders because of double jeopardy laws, according to the Enquirer, which also claims that Simpson aims to keep any book money instead of paying it out in a civil suit judgment against him by spending it all quickly.
Someone please take this sick motherfucker out. He'd be better off doing a 30-minute pay-per-view where he simply sits in a chair, looks at the camera, and says "You guys screwed up. I killed the bitch, and you can't do anything about it."

Most amazing jew boots
Krusty69
Carob Nut

Member 13390

Level 6.55

Oct 2006

Old Oct 19, 2006, 06:22 PM #2 of 4
That's unbelievable. And he's going to avoid another civil suit by spending all of the money? I would imagine this is going to be tied up in court before the book can even be released.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Oct 19, 2006, 06:23 PM Local time: Oct 19, 2006, 06:23 PM #3 of 4
Wow. I can't believe he would agree to doing such a thing. Could get him shot. I still cannot believe he got away with it. I mean, the evidence was all there. No one could link the dots all together.

I was fairly young when the trial started and I remember hearing so much about all the evidence that proved him guilty.... but it never happened. I wonder how many people lost their trust in the court system after that...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Oct 19, 2006, 06:44 PM #4 of 4
The enquirer is a tabloid. Is msnbc using it as a source because the story's actually true, or because they didn't have anything else to write about. I don't think I've ever seen a real news source quote a tabloid as the foundation of their story before.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > OJ Simpson to confess... sorta...