Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Popularity Contest: Munchies (Round 2)
Closed Thread

nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Mar 21, 2006, 01:19 AM Local time: Mar 20, 2006, 11:19 PM #1 of 24
Ho Hos vs. Skittles - I do love the chocolate, but I gotta go with my fruity flavors.
Bugles vs. York Peppermint Patties - Neither are really attractive.
Pringles vs. Cheez-It Crackers - This remains my current addiction. Gotta choose it.
Chex Mix vs. Pretzel Sticks - I like the variety. Isn't "pretzel" in some of these anyway?
Gummi Bears vs. Cheetos - I like both, but Gummi Bears are just much easier to eat whenever. Cheetos must accompany other stuff.
Oreo Double Stuf vs. Girl Scout Thin Mints - These need to cost less and have more in the box. Fucking girl scouts.
Combos vs. M&Ms - The green one is hawt.
Kraft Caramels vs. Hershey Kisses - Yay, an easy decision. <3 these little chocolate shits.

How ya doing, buddy?
waka waka

sanemonkeytwitterlast.fmgfwbacklogyoutubexbox
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Popularity Contest: Munchies (Round 2)