Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I drew some ugly kid.

Thud.
Michael J. Floppies

Member 31527

Level 14.90

Aug 2008

Old Oct 13, 2009, 12:43 AM #1 of 7
I drew some ugly kid.

I don't know shit about art.

I used to love to smudge around oil pastels and make it look sort of like some of my friends.

I tried it again for the first time in many many years.

I smudged out some creepy/ugly kid.

I didn't make him up. But, I can't figure out who he is. Thanks for nothing, internet.

I kind of like it.

Is it ridiculous to be 27 years old and want to give your mom your scribbles for a birthday gift?

Most amazing jew boots
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Oct 13, 2009, 01:22 AM Local time: Oct 12, 2009, 11:22 PM #2 of 7
That's actually really cool. What the fuck are you talking about don't know shit? I couldn't do anything like that in a million years.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Oct 13, 2009, 01:22 AM Local time: Oct 12, 2009, 11:22 PM #3 of 7
lol, not bad at all.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
♪♡
Thanks Seris!
Thud.
Michael J. Floppies

Member 31527

Level 14.90

Aug 2008

Old Oct 13, 2009, 01:46 AM #4 of 7
Thanks, you two. I want to start training my hands to do what I want them to do. In preparation for a future stroke.

One ugly smudged out face at a time.

Now do you think it would be an act of retardation to throw a bow on it and give it to my mom next weekend?

Or is that the equivalent of a popsicle stick and glitter picture frame with my report card in it?

"Here, Mum, Something for the fridge. Fuck you and your 47 years of life."

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Oct 13, 2009, 01:52 AM Local time: Oct 12, 2009, 11:52 PM #5 of 7
If I were your mother I'd LOVE a picture like that. I'd want one I could hang on my wall.

How ya doing, buddy?
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Oct 13, 2009, 10:13 PM Local time: Oct 13, 2009, 08:13 PM #6 of 7
Yeah, but that'd be a regular mom.

We're talking about THUD'S mum here. She's probably sick and tired of all the atypical shit her daughter has been responsible for over her lifetime.

Just give her a fucking blender.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Vigilius
Perfectly marvelous

Member 1850

Level 9.25

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2009, 05:22 PM #7 of 7
You're good, but I've learned that anyone who draws or plays with crafts has a lot to win from learning a bit on photography, not just for learning how to look at things and composition (not that I'm criticizing you for that or anything), but also for the reproduction of other mediums.
Try using a scanner for all small flat surfaces, and if you have to use a camera, try your best to keep the camera and the flat surface parallel to each other. It's also a good idea to get the white balance correct is you have a camera that's good enough for setting the white balance "manually" (all compact cameras and SLRs have that function), this keeps away the bluish, yellow or redish tint. It's also a good idea to make every drawing made in black and white, or monochrome picture grey scale or monochrome from editing, this can be done in GIMP and Paint.com by first removing all saturation, and then colorize it to whatever color you want if you want a "colored monochrome" like sepia or cyanotype. This has nothing to do with your artwork itself, but representing it well on a computer also has a lot to say.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > I drew some ugly kid.