Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Please ask me for art (also stop being creepy)

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2014, 10:36 PM 1 #126 of 155
Please do a rendition of Scorpion from Mortal Kombat being SUPER EXCITED to have his two Championship belts!
If Scorpion could also be made entirely out of belts and also firing belts out of his mouth that would be ideal.

But, your call.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Aug 5, 2014, 12:19 AM #127 of 155
Sorry for an artless update:

I am indeed still taking requests! I swear I'm not dead or nuthin' but I have been on an unexpected laptop/personal hobby hiatus for family reasons (not bad stuff--just intense busy-ness).
Tomorrow I'll get on them arts--I've got my favorite gif for Butch Chewy and post-company loneliness is the perfect fuel for a creative run. That Dynasty Warriors one might need a little extra time, though... The outfits and muscles are serious business!

Thank you for all the new requests, too!

FELIPE NO

Last edited by carbonpaper; Aug 5, 2014 at 12:22 AM.
Boo-kun
boo u

Member 311

Level 20.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 5, 2014, 12:53 AM Local time: Aug 5, 2014, 07:53 AM #128 of 155
Good to see you're still sticking around the madhouse.

Requesting Winnie the Pooh arm wrestling with Paddington Bear in manly fashion.

How ya doing, buddy?
wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Aug 5, 2014, 10:32 AM #129 of 155
I have a new request brought on by this song from Fraggle Rock:

YouTube Video

Specifically (and because everyone needs more Eye Scream) someone pulling the eyes over the wool.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Aug 7, 2014, 12:37 PM 13 #130 of 155
I'm sorry about de-beefing up Ryu--I'm not at all used to drawing dudes and I shy away from crazy muscle drawing (I get embarrassed just doodling a man face by myself unless it's for someone else).
Just Parried:

http://i.imgur.com/v96KKzU.png
Also, in case it's ambiguous, a garter is involved--I looked up the tradition and it just struck me how odd the tradition is. And a little disturbing:
Back in the dark ages, the getting a piece of the bride's clothes was a great charm for one's own wedding... "The custom became rowdier and bawdier until the guests were eager to help the bride out of her wedding clothes. The wedding guests would try to grab the bride's garter for good luck. It is thought to forestall such impropriety, the bride's garter was given to the mob as a distraction. Soon this became an established custom. "

Butch Chewy:

http://i.imgur.com/RXSELnt.png
Also, you could theoretically replace my dialogue with something better. If you wanted.

Okami:

http://i.imgur.com/j9yTwXo.jpg
Another case where I initially mistook a request. Amaterasu the regular Shinto goddess would have been fun too. This game, though. It looked so gorgeous but I didn't have my own PS2 at the time. Either way, drawing artistic blood is like chicken soup for the soul.

Never heard of Paddington Bear. He looks like a baddass, but I dunno how he'd do against a roughly sewn, strung out honey-addict like Pooh.

Refreshing beer will be... refreshing.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Aug 12, 2014, 02:54 PM 18 #131 of 155
Hey!
Weekend at Lu Bu's--the outfits were a little confusing, so, uhh... just don't look too hard. Lot's of fun fanart out there for these guys--it was pretty cool checking it out

http://i.imgur.com/M1GecaR.jpg

Scorpion being very happy about his belts, then succumbing to the Double Belt Transfiguration of Enlightenment:

http://i.imgur.com/dGVzDZ8.png

http://i.imgur.com/Xj6NVEJ.png

Pooh and Paddington Bear arm wrestling. Rupert's my home-bear but it's hard to be too manly with his stylish attire.

http://i.imgur.com/LCCD9XZ.jpg

(But be warned: when you put pooh and arm-wrestling together, ...other things can happen)
(^ I tried to post this link in chat, but I don't know if I did it right. And it was pretty empty at the time...)

Dang. Pulling the eyes over wool sounds... unpleasant--I mean, the world that belongs to Fraggle Rock seems frightening without those lyrics--your puppet family is always at risk of being ripped from your subterranean dwelling and then... eaten? That's some scream material right there.

Nappa vs Gabe Newell--who's the heel and face in this situation??

And the refreshing beer is coming right up

http://i.imgur.com/vmvR8zt.jpg
This will be a little more relevant in a month or so, but it seemed like a fun idea to draw now.

Thanks for checking stuff out!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 12, 2014, 06:00 PM #132 of 155
Nice Evangelion tie-in.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
wvlfpvp

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Aug 12, 2014, 06:53 PM #133 of 155
(the song is a bunch of inverted sayings, so in context, it's groovy, but OOC it becomes horrific)

How ya doing, buddy?
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Aug 12, 2014, 08:44 PM #134 of 155
Thanks, THIEF! I'm a little sad about what has become of the Evangelion series but one can still visit the old stuff--I re-watched the show this year and it was as interesting and snazzy as ever
Nice sci-fi psychological spiritual mishmash with a self-affirming aftertaste.

As for the eye wool:
It is a groovy tune (I wanna dance to it) but the show's opening tells me there are predatory cavemen out to get them all the time and they kind of have to hide underground to be safe. This and the song's lyrics make me worry about the fate of these fraggles--though if the show's content is much more benign, then I guess there's nothing to be frightened about.
It's hard to trust that Jim Hensen, though. He's sneakier than he looks.

wvlfpvp

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Aug 12, 2014, 10:37 PM #135 of 155
Well, the Fraggles do eat the Gorg's radishes, so it's not like there's no reason for the animosity.

FELIPE NO
Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2014, 12:07 AM Local time: Aug 12, 2014, 10:07 PM #136 of 155
Okay, legit talk.

Do you take commissioned work.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2014, 12:45 AM Local time: Aug 12, 2014, 10:45 PM #137 of 155
Originally Posted by carbonpaper
http://i.imgur.com/j9yTwXo.jpg
Another case where I initially mistook a request. Amaterasu the regular Shinto goddess would have been fun too. This game, though. It looked so gorgeous but I didn't have my own PS2 at the time. Either way, drawing artistic blood is like chicken soup for the soul.
Actually, this is what I expected and you delivered. Not even mistaken.

Such grit. Very love. Would prop 10 times over if I could. Thanks!

Last edited by Single Elbow; Aug 13, 2014 at 05:08 AM.
Boo-kun
boo u

Member 311

Level 20.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2014, 01:26 AM Local time: Aug 13, 2014, 08:26 AM #138 of 155
Great work on the arm wrestling piece! I like to use your works as my wallpapers, Pooh and co. are up now.

<3

Unsure how many requests you have in queue, but I'll just throw something in: A pizza and a burger having a fencing duel.

carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Aug 13, 2014, 12:27 PM 2 #139 of 155
I'm glad you think any of my stuff is worthy of adorning your desktop, Boo-kun!

So fraggles are part of a balanced ecosystem. They are probably more nutritious than radishes, too. Hard life lessons on survival for everyone...

The Amaterasu one was lots of fun, thank you for requesting it :>

Commissions...?

I would be thrilled to take commissions
(Although I don't have any standard prices (read: no experience) and I'd probably spend a couple days to complete and clean up something if somebody wanted something fancy)

PM me if you'd like--I'm totally up for the prospect!

Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2014, 07:22 AM #140 of 155
HE'S SO HAPPY

now to make an av/sig combo out of it...

Franky Mikey
Bonkler

Member 6

Level 39.27

Feb 2006

Old Aug 15, 2014, 08:16 AM Local time: Aug 15, 2014, 02:16 PM #141 of 155
Thanks for the new artworks! I'm always a fan, but I particularly enjoyed the Most Refreshing Beer.

Just a couple remarks~
(^ I tried to post this link in chat, but I don't know if I did it right. And it was pretty empty at the time...)
I would surmise that you did in fact not do it quite right, because chat has like, a minimum of about 25 people online (most of them admittedly idling) at its emptiest times. Also I was online for most of that day and didn't notice you popping in. So where did you actually end up? It remains a mystery!

In all seriousness, though, as you seem to be out of luck with the ChocoChat plugin, I would recommend downloading an IRC client and joining us that way. That's what most of us are using, it's simpler than it looks! Once you'll have it installed, just enter irc.psigenix.net as a server, connect and then look for a channel named #gfchat. If you encounter trouble with any steps, don't hesitate to bug me or any other forum/chat regular and we'll do our best to help!

Quote:
Nappa vs Gabe Newell--who's the heel and face in this situation??
I think you may have forgotten the image/link there - or did you plan on releasing it later? At any rate I was really excited about this one, so I thought I'd just ask!

I was speaking idiomatically.

[ recordings |videos| blog ]
[ 18:14:09 ] [ +Garr ] Setting up form unreal troanmetn
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Aug 17, 2014, 11:10 PM 11 #142 of 155
Hey! I know all about technologies: roboticles, programmables, systems, RAM juice, micro...nodules... and of course feline coding.
:?

Seriously, though, I have been to a place that looks about right a few times. Omagnus Prime and Talec were on the list last time. Not too familiar with any kind of chatting/messaging etiquette but it appears I too should idle on gfchat while at my computer for the proper experience (and to increase the odds of talking to someone).

Thank you for all the kind words! Scorpion was pretty happy-looking to begin with--hard to 1up that sort of double belt joy... that is, until the Double Belt transfiguration hits. And Asuka seemed like a good candidate to drink refreshing beer --the German half of my family is all sorts of cranky and chilly until you give them a beer (other alcohols work to a lesser extent). Melts the ice right off their eye daggers. Plus, I haven't seen any Oktoberfest pictures of her out there yet--seems like a natural extension of Asuka's national pride to give her a pint and a dirndl...

Gabe and Nappa:

http://i.imgur.com/ZoZxHPs.jpg

Eye Wool:

http://i.imgur.com/RrDnFHj.jpg

Pizza and Burger Duel:

http://i.imgur.com/4q04Ygm.png

Woo! I'm totally up to snuff on all the things to draw. So... uh...
I guess I'll put some older pictures up or something for now...?

This was my first complete-ish digital thing (like in April) before i even had installed the tablet driver (no pressure sensitivity or nothin'--quite the butt pain. Still needs a lot more help):
http://i.imgur.com/x08aGxl.jpg?1

I did a desert lady with her centipede bud in... May? A little better:
http://i.imgur.com/hh4zddZ.jpg?1

Thing' m' bob from a more recent run--these sorts are quick and easy like pop tarts...
http://i.imgur.com/gikjWp3.png?1

Maybe I should do my own crappy Goku picture in honor of the Creative Cafe's subtitle....

map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Aug 18, 2014, 01:41 AM Local time: Aug 18, 2014, 08:41 AM #143 of 155
Confirming idling is the proper way of communicating in chat.

FELIPE NO

Boo-kun
boo u

Member 311

Level 20.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2014, 02:51 AM Local time: Aug 18, 2014, 09:51 AM #144 of 155
The desert piece made me think of NausicaƤ, so how about a request for just that. I'll leave the content to you to decide. Especially if you haven't read it, now is the time to study it, it's an amazing manga by Hayao Miyazaki after all.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Aug 18, 2014, 03:40 PM 9 #145 of 155

It's hard to escape his influence...
If you're into his work, Miyazaki is like some sort of super-grandpa that forms part of one's childhood with all his complicated characters and open-ended stories that drive you bananas.

I remember reading the manga after watching the movie and being struck by the richness of the story--how awesome Kushana was, the grotesque life of the Dorok emperor dude and his evil sister, how many cultures are introduced by the end... All sorts of crazy biz goes on and Miyazaki is somehow able to gut his story for the sake of making a manageable movie. That guy is pretty crazy-cool.

map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Aug 18, 2014, 04:34 PM Local time: Aug 18, 2014, 11:34 PM #146 of 155
He made the movie when he hadn't yet finished the manga. That's why the movie essentially covers the first two volumes and then goes in an entirely different direction.

Manga is godlike. Cried for Yufa so bad ;_;

Boo-kun
boo u

Member 311

Level 20.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 19, 2014, 02:28 AM Local time: Aug 19, 2014, 09:28 AM #147 of 155
Very nice work again and you were surprisingly fast on this too.

The next request I have in mind could prove harder if you don't know the material, so I'll interrogate you over PM first.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 19, 2014, 08:15 PM #148 of 155
Hey! I know all about technologies: roboticles, programmables, systems, RAM juice, micro...nodules... and of course feline coding.
:?
I need you to draw for me feline coding. A little kitty programmer, a gaggle of kitten hackers at Def Con, a Maine Coon sysadmin, whatevs; artist's choice.

thx in advance

Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 21, 2014, 01:00 AM #149 of 155
Oh yes, is it okay if I crosspost your VGCW art to the VGCW fanart thread? :3

I was speaking idiomatically.
Boo-kun
boo u

Member 311

Level 20.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 31, 2014, 12:25 AM Local time: Aug 31, 2014, 07:25 AM 1 #150 of 155
And then carbonpaper got fed up with our creep and was never sighted again

Tags
anime, art, characters, game, idunno, signatures

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Please ask me for art (also stop being creepy)