Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Western Style DBZ Art

pacman1331
Dirty Baker

Member 22958

Level 1.73

Jun 2007

Old Jun 29, 2007, 02:45 PM #1 of 14
Western Style DBZ Art

I have been waiting to see someone try and draw vegeta in more of a western style of drawing...Something that would look like Vegeta if he were a real person. My friend has attempted many times and it always comes out looking like teenage gohan. I challenge all you true artists out there.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Old Jun 29, 2007, 03:17 PM #2 of 14
Oh wow. I'm totally stickying this mighty challenge. Come on CC show us what you've got.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2007, 06:55 PM Local time: Jun 29, 2007, 04:55 PM 2 #3 of 14

Just because it is done base on some degrees of realism, doesn't mean it is "western". Its bad form to just tell people to draw without posting your own you know.

Also realistic Vageta has been done before. :3 Just that its hard to find nowadays, Its pretty old.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
♪♡
Thanks Seris!
Interrobang
What I learned in Boating Class is

Member 411

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Jun 30, 2007, 03:50 AM Local time: Jun 30, 2007, 02:50 AM #4 of 14
I know this is simple curiosity, but why not register with the username of "Dirty Baker"? I mean, it sounds a Hell lot better than your actual name, and you seem insistent on using "Dirty Baker" for no comprehensible reason.

There's a topic? Well, here's Western style Vegeta.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
pacman1331
Dirty Baker

Member 22958

Level 1.73

Jun 2007

Old Jul 2, 2007, 10:46 AM #5 of 14
Quote:
Just because it is done base on some degrees of realism, doesn't mean it is "western". Its bad form to just tell people to draw without posting your own you know.

Also realistic Vageta has been done before. :3 Just that its hard to find nowadays, Its pretty old.
Looks pretty good. I would post my own work except for the fact that I am not much of a artist. At least when it comes to drawing.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Servilonus
Good Chocobo

Member 79

Level 15.45

Mar 2006

Old Aug 21, 2007, 01:58 AM #6 of 14
Oh, is it?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Aug 21, 2007, 02:50 PM Local time: Aug 21, 2007, 12:50 PM #7 of 14
It looks different then how I remember it. I guess that's one of the version, although personally I don't think "western version" means he literally looks like a westerner.

How ya doing, buddy?
♪♡
Thanks Seris!
Jujubee
Good Chocobo

Member 416

Level 16.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 4, 2007, 12:10 AM Local time: Sep 3, 2007, 11:10 PM #8 of 14
Does it have to be drawn? I could probably photoshop an existing pic into Vegeta, either western style anime or real.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Darkk Child
HATER PROOF

Member 827

Level 7.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2009, 11:35 PM Local time: Mar 20, 2009, 08:35 PM #9 of 14
is this good...

Most amazing jew boots
gatvs81
Banned

Member 35210

Level 1.02

Jan 2010

Old Jan 22, 2010, 08:24 AM Local time: Jan 22, 2010, 09:24 PM 2 #10 of 14
Thumbs up impossible to convey what a horrible train-dr who

Without having to suffer through it in person. If this series continues at the same level as Davies' "Rose" premiere opener, it'll be finally and decisively exterminated by Season end, and Davies will supplant former producer John Nathan Turner as the hated face of Whovian destruction.Davies is purported to be a fan of Who. HOW!?? There's not a spark of originality in Dr Who DVD...the whole thing looks like a cut-and-paste exercise."Troughton changed into Pertwee...and fought the Autons", you can almost hear Davies musing, "So, that's what I'll have my Doctor do". Er...yeah, Russell. Except the author of that particular episode, Robert Holmes, had writing skills more accomplished than on evidence here. (Plotting and dialogue are shockingly bad, and scenes lurch from one to the other with a total lack of tension.)"Baker was wacky in his opening episode...so I'll have Eccleston comment about his ears, fail at card tricks, and -- ", envisage a fit of giggling here, "-- I'll make a gay joke, to be subversive at prime time!" The scene with Rose's mum making goo-goo eyes at the Doctor was akin to an episode of "Hollyoaks". The only Doctor Davies needs, clearly, is one of the Script variety. (Piper's "I've got the bronze" was the limpest sop to Buffy-dom I've heard in a long time.)From the badly-conceived "kinetic" opening sequence with Billie Piper (who might be quite decent, if she had some half-way competent lines, and a director that can move a camera), right through to her ghastly "slow motion run to the TARDIS" at the end, this episode is the epitome of a limp, cheesy, campfest. Even the formerly-reviled 20th Century Fox US telemovie with Paul McGann was of an order of competence higher than evident here. (And THAT had a TARDIS control room that didn't look like a cast-off from "Farspace". That "direct inside-to-outside" door conduit has to be the worst thing I've seen in Who since its equivalent in the Peter Cushing Dalek movie excursions.)Autons. A terrific badguy. Reduced here to an adversary with all the menace from "Rentaghost".

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jan 22, 2010, 09:23 AM Local time: Jan 22, 2010, 03:23 PM #11 of 14
Is that a spammed advert for the DVD seller or just a completely mental, out of the blue rant?

I suspect the former but I can't really bring myself to delete it.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 10:35 AM #12 of 14
It's his only post. It might be his only post.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jan 22, 2010, 11:14 AM Local time: Jan 22, 2010, 11:14 AM #13 of 14
I dunno about all that, but Dr. Who owns and Davies's last episode was ok but could have been better, like all of his other season finales

How ya doing, buddy?
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jan 22, 2010, 11:42 AM Local time: Jan 22, 2010, 05:42 PM 1 #14 of 14
Dr Who should have stopped when it peaked with Tom Baker. Why lie.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Western Style DBZ Art