Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Stupid friends and Stupid stories

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 02:52 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 11:52 AM #1 of 15
Stupid friends and Stupid stories

I am sure we all have done amazingly stupid things with our friends one time or another. Either being completely intoxicated or just by being completely stupid in front of friends or showing off in some sort of way.

What are the craziest/stupid/most ridiculous stories you can think of with your friends involved.

With me, there are tons. From friends smoking a cigarette out of another friends ass, to going out of town dressed in the most ridiculous costumes ever getting professional pictures taken.

Our most ridiculous "story" to tell is we were at Denny's at about 8pm and we thought to ourselves "Hmm, lets go to Reno, JUST to go to Dennys". Here we are living on the coast in northern California going to Reno for Denny's for absolutely no reason. At 4am we finally get there, sleep on the

Most amazing jew boots
Locke
Flying High

Member 488

Level 23.98

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 02:58 PM #2 of 15
Stupidest thing I've done.. probably some formation flying with some friends - we were no more then 3 feet apart at any given time, until we broke formation... That was pretty dumb - if we'd hit each other, there'd be 4 planes falling from the sky.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
XerxesTheMighty
Weapon X

Member 105

Level 8.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 05:46 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 03:46 PM #3 of 15
Alright....so there we were on a Dark and Stormy afternoon...somewhere around 3:30 or 4. A friend of mine was going away to the Marines the following day so it was a huge going away party. So what to do? Well his family has two gas powered golf carts, which could go around 10mph, and a very flat and long road. We grabbed our duct-tape and cardboard shields and our pvc pipe lances(padded tips) and jousted. The first two rounds went fine and dandy...but on the third round is when the shit hit the fan. The golf carts lined up facing eachother; you could hear the little two cylinder engine come to life, you could feel the tension...and just like that it was over. The opponent's lance slid up the shield and smash right into my buddy's(not the future Marine) face and broke his nose. There was seriously blood everywhere (one the lance, shield, ground, helmet) and his nose...well it swelled up to the size of a golf ball and he had two shiners for a few days. Remember kids, Golf Cart Jousting may sound fun, but people can get seriously hurt. That's about the dumbest thing I've done that I can remember at the time.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

SO SAY WE ALL
knkwzrd
you know i'm ready to party because my pants have a picture of ice cream cake on them

Member 482

Level 45.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 05:54 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 04:54 PM #4 of 15
Ok, so some friends and I were playing bocce (like lawn bowling, if you didn't know). The little orange ball that goes first landed a bit downhill form us. Not wanting my ball to roll to far, I threw it up in the air, so that it would sink into the ground a bit. Let's just say I'm not the best shot. The ball went much too high, and went towards my friend Graham who was looking the other way. We yell "watch out", so he turns in a complete circle and the ball hits him right on the top of his head. It bled quite a bit, but the hospital glued it shut instead of stitching.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Helloween
aguywholikestovideogames

Member 607

Level 33.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 06:06 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 05:06 PM #5 of 15
A few years ago in shop class, we were doing electronics. Along with electronics, comes, obviously, alot of work with 9 volt batteries. We got into the habbit of testing batteries by sticking them on our tounges and feeling for that little shock to let us know there's power left.

We were doing experiments with bigger 6 volters, and seeing if we could juice up our machines by hooking a number of them up in serise, and then using them. I think we got something like 8 of them all running together, and when somebody came up with the idea that we should take the two contact wires and do the tounge test. After some hesitation a good friend of mine took them and slowly moved them towards his out stretched tounge. After about a minute of calculated approach, we heard an audible crack and my friend was screaming, not severly, but in that comical way that you can't help but laugh at.

"I nee wadder" he managed to say in between those oh so comical screems as he walked very quickly out of the room. When he came back there were two rather large dark red spots on his tounge, and he was having trouble talking for the rest of the day. It was agreed by all, included the victim to be a hilarious incident, and we all recall it fondley even to this day.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Jiraiya
Out Of The Blue

Member 486

Level 10.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:46 PM #6 of 15
Originally Posted by Living Legend
From friends smoking a cigarette out of another friends ass
How do you smoke a cigarette out of someones ass? One end is lit and you smoke out of the other. Did you light one end and shove it up his ass or something?

Funniest story is me and 3 buddies went camping in the woods and we had two bottles of Hypnotiq (I think thats how they spell it) and some beer and one of our friends got trashed out of his mind and he asked for another beer so the rest of us pee'd in a can and gave it to him and he drank it. I thought it was funny.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Agent Olive
Desert Rose

Member 249

Level 6.89

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:56 PM #7 of 15
I had a friend who once accidently asked a color blind kid what the color of his shirt was. The kid ran away crying.

FELIPE NO
Spyer
Yeeeaaaa.

Member 548

Level 18.00

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:56 PM #8 of 15
Um.... a few weeks ago, me and a whole bunch of friends were having a party and one of my friends smoked like 4 joints and had 2 bottles of vodka. So, he decided to go a little nuts. We went around with a camera taping how nuts he went and the crazy shit that he did. In particular, he took a firecracker, light it, and began running around with it in the snow and slipt and the firecracker fell on him and his jacket lit on fire. After we through like tons of snow on it and put it out, he just went "Woah, what the hell just happened?!" IT was pretty funny. I have to get the tape from them, capture it, and put it on ebaums or something.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
JackTheRipper
fuck

Member 1296

Level 19.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 08:01 PM #9 of 15
I don't do that many stupid things. The dumbest thing I've done in a while was me and my friends took this kid's hat. He was being a punkass, so we threw it in a tree. The next day we decided, "hey, lets get the hat out of the tree and burn it!" So we get it down and bring it into the backyard. Then we lit it on fire and let it burn. Then my friend's mom comes home and goes completely nuts on us. Me and another kid there weren't alllowed back in his house for a good 3 months. It wasn't that rediculous but his mom went psycho about it.

How ya doing, buddy?
Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 08:57 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 05:57 PM #10 of 15
Quote:
How do you smoke a cigarette out of someones ass? One end is lit and you smoke out of the other. Did you light one end and shove it up his ass or something?
Well, the way they did that is one of my friend stuck the part you smoke up his ass, quite far in there because it wasn't coming out. Another friend took it out, and proceeded to puff the cigarette, which was just fucking disgusting.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 09:33 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 06:33 PM #11 of 15
Originally Posted by Tenacious D
I don't do that many stupid things. The dumbest thing I've done in a while was me and my friends took this kid's hat. He was being a punkass, so we threw it in a tree. The next day we decided, "hey, lets get the hat out of the tree and burn it!" So we get it down and bring it into the backyard. Then we lit it on fire and let it burn. Then my friend's mom comes home and goes completely nuts on us. Me and another kid there weren't alllowed back in his house for a good 3 months. It wasn't that rediculous but his mom went psycho about it.
That's pretty REDICULOUS.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
JackTheRipper
fuck

Member 1296

Level 19.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 10:11 PM #12 of 15
Originally Posted by Capo
That's pretty REDICULOUS.
You really think so? Maybe if we played dodgeball with it or somethin.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 10:14 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 07:14 PM #13 of 15
Originally Posted by Tenacious D
You really think so? Maybe if we played dodgeball with it or somethin.
REDICULOUS

I was speaking idiomatically.
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 02:43 AM #14 of 15
One of my friends told me years ago that him and his buddies were hanging out on a corner. When they spotted this two officers, they took off running. Naturally, the officers went running after them. When they finally got caught, the cops asked, "Why were you running?". My idiot friend said, "Why were you following us?".

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
*AkirA*
Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 03:05 AM #15 of 15
I remember riding with a friend of mine following some of his buddies back to his house when they decided to have a little street race. They spun there tires at a green light in front of a police car. My friend got stopped, and told the lamest excuse ever.

He said he was startled when the car next to him spun his tires and he accidently jammed on the gas for about half a mile.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Stupid friends and Stupid stories