Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[possible spoiler] Star Ocean 3: Character Training Question
Closed Thread

AdemoS
Old Forum Member Who Had to Re-Register

Member 9249

Level 1.00

Jul 2006

Old Jul 2, 2006, 07:01 PM #1 of 3
[possible spoiler] Star Ocean 3: Character Training Question

So...first of all, there MAY be a spoiler in my question, so people that have YET to beat Star Ocean 3, you might not want to read this, but if you're BRAVE, go right ahead.

I'm at the point, right after you get to the planet with the knights, and met Nel, and are attacked by the huge battleship during the big battle between the medevil factions.

You get a new character with a gun, though I've forgotten her name, I remember she has blue hair like Fayt.

Anyway, I was wondering, does SO3 work the same way as many RPGS? As in, you'll be FORCED to use ALL your characters to beat the last boss(es)? Or is it okay to just leave characters you don't feel like leveling up, alone?

Thanks in advance for reading this.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Jul 2, 2006, 07:46 PM Local time: Jul 2, 2006, 07:46 PM #2 of 3
Rumor has it that Aeris can be resurrected if you hit START + SELECT after the special ending.

Best try Gamefaqs, bro =I But I thank you use a certain party and can stick with it if you want. But I didn't care for the game. My memory might be lacking on it.

How ya doing, buddy?
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Jul 2, 2006, 08:08 PM Local time: Jul 3, 2006, 11:08 AM #3 of 3
Gameplay help threads are noooo gooood here, check out a walkthrough at GameFAQs. =o

Originally Posted by Gechmir
Rumor has it that Aeris can be resurrected if you hit START + SELECT after the special ending.
And her only attack is picking bits and pieces off her soggy, rotten body to hurl at the enemy. By the third battle she's just an arm on the ground.

How ya doing, buddy?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [possible spoiler] Star Ocean 3: Character Training Question