Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS2] [SPOILERS] Final Fantasy XII In Game Discussion Thread

Saga
Syklis Green

Member 3126

Level 8.12

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2006, 03:07 PM #51 of 64
Originally Posted by CuteChocobo
Umm, yeah the mob hunt is a real bitch to handle, especially some mobs have requirements before they would appear. I actually went down and found out most requirements over this holiday break XD

The ones I find most annoying are...
Pub Mob:
- Wraith, even thou he is an E class monster but his attack really hurts low level characters
- Vorpal Bunny, she runs away at every 10% damage <_<
- Mindflare, 3 words "Requim of Time" <----- that stops all your party member for about 30 seconds and render all your buffs useless. Can things get any worse?
- Marilis, LOL took me a while to find out what are the requirements for this one...
- Robbie, his location ISN'T ON THE MAP. *sigh*

Clan Mob:
- Ultros, the perv monster, only comes out when all your party members are female
- Ixion, dunno why he is only class S.. he should be class X or something... bloody tough. However love the rewards
- Yazmotto, everyones favourite With whopper 40 million HP!!

@ Sega, what level are ya after 70 hrs?
at the moment I know that Im almost at the end of the game so now Im doing all the mob hunts. My level is 65 with 90 hours Y__Y and Ive got the bald pirate man the one who gives you a ship or a airplance or whatever it is xD ... so With him on my team im doing as many mob hunt can do . at the moment Im now having any dificulties doing this hunts cos my level is quite good.

Can you tell me something when I was going to do this mob hunts there was a man in the beach asking me something I understood something like Finding his friend by the beach , the thing is his fat crocodile friend is by the beach but I do not know hwat to do with him :/ any clues?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
excuse the shait english :/
Saga
Syklis Green

Member 3126

Level 8.12

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 05:43 AM #52 of 64
According to this person you can buy the gold amulet from Archades place or whatever you call it :

~経験値及びLP稼ぎ時~
バトルメンバーのアクセサリーを「雛のティペット(獲得経験値2倍)」もしくは
「金のアミュレット(獲得LP2倍)にし、「密猟」はオフにしてひたすら狩りまくる
だけ。「盗む」を起点にしてもいいけど面倒なのでやってません。
ティペットはツィッタ大草原のクアールからゲット。アルケイディスでも売ってた
かな。
アミュレットは・・・何が落としたんだっけかな。忘れたw。
ブルオミシェイスやモスフォーラでも売ってたかも。
まだLP狙いで戦ったことないけどね。
ライセンスボードを全部埋めるなら別だけど、そうでもないなら使わないかも。
しかし・・・やたら長い文になったな┐(´ー`)┌

-----> アルケイディスでも売ってた <-------

Altavista tradutor powerrrr lol

edit :

I found this rare monster list which is really interesting for the people who wants to finish the game 101% lol it has pics and everything

http://www.squarecn.com/ff/ffsky/bbs...0&ID=1587008#1

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Saga; Apr 22, 2006 at 06:21 AM.
Craze
~Need a break~

Member 2021

Level 10.71

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 11:42 AM Local time: Apr 28, 2006, 12:42 AM #53 of 64
Finally had the time to pick FFXII up again so I played a little more. Met Balthier and Fran now (yes, I know it's still very very early in the game)...so yeah, my question is, what did Balthier do to make the Bangaas hate him so much? I got so fed up trying to decipher every sentence that I stop paying attention sometimes in the game :P

Also, any indication how Balthier and Fran met? Since they didn't tell much, did they?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Saga
Syklis Green

Member 3126

Level 8.12

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 04:38 AM #54 of 64
BLOODY hell! I didnt know that Fabnir ( the mob ) was actually string enough O__O it took me like 40 minutes to kill him @__@.

update :

im not long to get all the mobs and the clans ones I havent finished the game yet - im in 103.03 hours played!! I think I might be finishing this game for in 2 more weeks absolutly 100000000000% lol

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 10:23 AM Local time: May 1, 2006, 11:23 PM #55 of 64
Yeah Favnir was quite a challenge for me too... however if you remember to put shell, protect and reflect you will come out okay! THAT IS IF your level is similar to Favnir

I didn't find him hard prolly since I got most high levelled weapons and half of the ppl on my team are white magic casters <_<

FELIPE NO
Saga
Syklis Green

Member 3126

Level 8.12

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 12:27 PM #56 of 64
Originally Posted by CuteChocobo
Yeah Favnir was quite a challenge for me too... however if you remember to put shell, protect and reflect you will come out okay! THAT IS IF your level is similar to Favnir

I didn't find him hard prolly since I got most high levelled weapons and half of the ppl on my team are white magic casters <_<
yes I managed to put shell protect but not reflect cos I find it useless + double hp so all my characters are above 9000 . Im still doing the mobs/clans before I loose reddas. if I remember well my next destination is the little island next to burhejas? or whatever is call - that can wait for a while til I need to go for the next mob round there. my weapons are still doing a damage of 90 - 100 - 110 I dont have ANY magic casters xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD neither black ones @__@.

you should see the amount of money Ive got right now - is ridiculously enough to buy anything.

I just finished Picoslamu , the one who looks like a seafish lool - I read alot about this mob but I didnt get to see any of his "powerfull" attacks cos he was already dead by then lol.

next week Ill put more news about my adventures lol the game is really GOOD!!! EVERYONE should play it"!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Zeta26
Good Chocobo

Member 1280

Level 18.12

Mar 2006

Old May 5, 2006, 09:23 PM Local time: May 5, 2006, 06:23 PM #57 of 64
lol, Well there's no suprise there. As soon as I played this demo in GameStop. I knew this deserved a 10/10 ^_^. And was really happy with it. Even though gamers got to only sample Stilshrine of Miriam or the Phon Coast locations of the final game.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
~Fav Radiant Dawn Character~
Saga
Syklis Green

Member 3126

Level 8.12

Mar 2006

Old May 6, 2006, 06:18 PM #58 of 64

what is suppose to be here? ( lushu mine o jushu .. WHATEVER is call )

there is a big hole on the "wall" like for a big flying summon ... but nothing is there :/ any clues?

CHEERS!

EDIT : never mind that was part of the mysterious man xD

I have a few mobs 4 mobs to do and 3 summons too :

Mob :

Pilelaster
God
King Behemont
Ixion
Yamzat

Summons :

Chaos
ultima
Zodiac

Ive got almost everything but Im missing some weapons / magics / 48 rare monsters . Im in level 81 with a FABULOUS 179 hours n______n''''''''''''' I just love the game ....

I have 2 little questions >_<

there is a small area which connects the mosphoran highwaste and dalmasca westersand but I cannot get pass thru there cos the wind wont let me :/ .... WHY? :/

my next question is REALLY dificult for me to explain ... Ill try my best - we know that the last location is fortess Bahamut but what is the strongest weapon for each category? ( like Fran has an bow with on hit to kill and the bow is actually 81 of damage - if you know what I mena :/ the same with the others my strongest lance is 84 + fire )

Thank you very much.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Saga; May 8, 2006 at 01:23 PM.
keiji77
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 7371

Level 1.00

May 2006

Old May 24, 2006, 12:52 PM Local time: May 24, 2006, 06:52 PM #59 of 64
Unhappy Please help me!!!!!!

Hello i'm a little problem with FFXII, im locked in salikawood where i have to find the nine mougle in the forest, but after talk with the mougle in front of the gate, nothing appear on my map..
I read all the walkthrough and in all i read than i need only tolk with the mougle and the others will be marked on my full map screen, but nothing happened...
Can somebody give me a help? :aargh:
It is possible i forget some key item?
It is possible a bug in a game?
Thanx ;(

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Saga
Syklis Green

Member 3126

Level 8.12

Mar 2006

Old May 26, 2006, 12:00 PM #60 of 64
Originally Posted by keiji77
Hello i'm a little problem with FFXII, im locked in salikawood where i have to find the nine mougle in the forest, but after talk with the mougle in front of the gate, nothing appear on my map..
I read all the walkthrough and in all i read than i need only tolk with the mougle and the others will be marked on my full map screen, but nothing happened...
Can somebody give me a help? :aargh:
It is possible i forget some key item?
It is possible a bug in a game?
Thanx ;(
As far as I remember you have to talk to the moogle at the HUGE gates then he will tell you to Get the others to fix the door ,so now you have to find the others ( they are in little houses around Salikawoods) tlak to ALL of them and then they will all join theone at the door.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Saga; May 26, 2006 at 12:03 PM.
Saga
Syklis Green

Member 3126

Level 8.12

Mar 2006

Old May 28, 2006, 06:13 AM #61 of 64
need some help please...

does anyone knows where to find a complete list of all items / weapons armors in the game with locations or who do I steal from? im still missing quite ait :/ is thre such a thing?

Just killed Ultima and zodiac. Im going for yamaz soon thats my last side quest so that I can finish the game very happy

Thanks in advance

Edit : basicly I need Sagittaria of Fate , Durandal , Break Blade ,Excalibur , Toro Sword , Tournesol ,Ribbon n_n''' th

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Saga; May 28, 2006 at 06:26 AM.
Kensaki
_

Member 2194

Level 15.48

Mar 2006

Old May 28, 2006, 09:37 AM Local time: May 28, 2006, 04:37 PM #62 of 64
uhm its not fabnir nor favnir...

Fafnir.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Saga
Syklis Green

Member 3126

Level 8.12

Mar 2006

Old May 28, 2006, 11:53 AM #63 of 64
right Ive been doing some research ( so you dont think im a lazy asshole lol ) about the weapons im actually missing and I found really good info about it, like telling you where and how to get the Strongest Halberd and the others but the thing is ... is all in Jap , I will really apreciate if someone can translate it cos altavista gave some random names O_o

right... :

Quote:
Strongest Halbert :
今作で最高の攻撃力を誇る、最強の矛(攻150 避8)は現時点で
「ヘネ魔石鉱」と「死都ナブディス」の2ヶ所のトレジャーから入手できます。

■「ヘネ魔石鉱」のトレジャーの場所はこちら
このエリアに行くには、召喚獣を10体取得し、ガリフの地の風水師に話し掛け、
ゲートを開けてもらう必要があります。
トレジャー自体の出現確率が低い上、矛が出る確率も低いという代物。
POP場所まで行って見つからなければ3エリアチェンジかロードのし直しがオススメ。

■「死都ナブディス」で矛を取る方法
こちらは確実に入手できますが、入手までに一定の条件を満たしている必要があります。

※特定のトレジャーを取らない
 ・ラバナスタ/ダウンタウンのダラン爺の家の前トレジャー
 ・ラバナスタ/王宮エリクサーが出るトレジャー
 ・ナルビナ城塞/地下牢の武器回収する時にギルが出るトレジャー
 ・フォーン海岸の16個集まったトレジャー

上記のトレジャーを取らずに「死都ナブディス/気高き者たちの間」にある
トレジャー群の一番手前の列の左から2番目のトレジャーに矛がある
as far as I understand is telling you that you have to do something in henne mines first and this person give you a pic which is this one http://blog47.fc2.com/f/ff12capture/file/hoko1.jpg

after that Im lost.

Sagittaria of Fate
宿命のサジタリア
サジタリウス×4、獣王の角×3、円月輪×3

Artemis' Bow
アルテミスの弓
シルフス×1、大蛇の牙×2、月の砂×2

cant remember what this was ...:
キングベヒーモス
250G、バッカスの酒×2
討伐後ブルオミシェイス神殿へ続く道の中央の岩から
50万ギルとフェイスロッド入手出来ます

toro sword
トロの剣
神殺しの紋章×1、オメガの紋章×1、タイコウの紋章×1

tournesol
トウルヌソル
サーペンタリウス×3、霊帝の魂×3、玉鋼×3

Durandal
デュランダル
レーシー×1、皇帝のウロコ×2、生命のロウソク×3

Break blade
ブレイクブレイド
タウロス×3、オリハルク×2、キマイラの首×2

Scorpio tale
蠍のしっぽ
スコーピオ×4、死竜の骨×3、落雷衝×3

thanks in advance

FELIPE NO
Saga
Syklis Green

Member 3126

Level 8.12

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2006, 07:59 PM #64 of 64
after ALL this time I manage to get a pic of how to get the strongest halbert... but the thing is I found so much but the nearest one is this pic :

this is a pic of nebreus deadland , that pi is a empty room , the thing is HOW do you get it FULL of "chests" like in the screenshot???

and there is a VIDEO! O___O

http://www.geocities.jp/mako2lafih/saikyouhoko.zip

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS2] [SPOILERS] Final Fantasy XII In Game Discussion Thread