Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Personality Traits You Hate

BakaMochi
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 5433

Level 1.21

Apr 2006

Old Apr 21, 2006, 10:12 AM Local time: Apr 21, 2006, 07:12 AM #1 of 91
Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek
There is nothing that I cannot tolerate more than people who are cruel to others, people who hurt others, either physically or emotionally for their own pleasure. Every time I see it I can only feel a sense of anger and bewilderment. I simply cannot understand the motivations of the abuser or how they could derive such pure, almost childlike enjoyment from others' misfortune and misery..
I agree with you. It just makes me so angry. I have a friend who's EXACTLY like that, and I've repeatedly asked him why he did it, and he just said, "It's fun". Now I don't know if he was joking or what, but... I was like WTF? I just feel like slapping some sense into him everytime he hits somebody.

You've pretty much named all traits I hate but three big things have to be: extreme negativity, selfishness, irritatingly loud-ness and superficiality. Wait, that's four. I believe there's a BIG difference between being pessimistic and just being plain negative. Like my ex. When I said I wanted to work part-time as a waitress, he just flat out said to my face I'd suck at it, the job sucked, and whatever he could to bash it. And he can never shut up about how 'terrible' his life is.

Selfish people are just... blah. You can never converse with them properly. Annoyingly loud people are just plain annoying. I hate that trait so much. Maybe it's because I'm quiet in nature, but I just can't satnd it when you're in the middle of a test and you suddenly hear this really big sigh, and annoying rants when you're talking about something important w/ someone else.

*takes deep breath* I'm done ranting. Thank you.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Personality Traits You Hate