Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2007, 06:34 PM #76 of 81
Originally Posted by From ANN
We previously stated that Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 2 was to be released in Japan this April. This information was incorrect, we are not aware of any specific month for the release of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 2, the only information we have regarding the new series is that it is due out sometime in 2007. ANN Apologizes for this error.

It's not coming out in April but sometime in 2007. My aim is at the summer. I still have to watch the rest of this anime. only at episode 2 XD

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Freelance
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Member 201

Level 37.85

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2007, 06:45 PM #77 of 81
Awww! That sucks. I was looking forward to watching another series. I'm only watching two right now. One will probably be ending soon (am on ep 40), although the other may run for a bit. I dunno how many eps it has.

The boxset date is official though?

I was speaking idiomatically.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2007, 07:03 PM #78 of 81
Awww! That sucks. I was looking forward to watching another series. I'm only watching two right now. One will probably be ending soon (am on ep 40), although the other may run for a bit. I dunno how many eps it has.

The boxset date is official though?
Yes. That's basically the reason why they announced that little error. They get too excited ;p. At least the unknown date of part 2 will give me time to watch the first season.

Most amazing jew boots
zzeroparticle
Shinkai fanatic

Member 715

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2007, 12:05 AM Local time: Jul 9, 2007, 10:05 PM #79 of 81
Yeah... this thread seriously needs to be revived...

Watching the first episode of this show just made me realize how much I missed Higurashi and how awesome that show was to begin with. The first episode sent shivers down my back. Not shivers of suspense or horror, mind you, but the shivers of excitement and anticipation.

Budget seems to have gotten a bigger boost this time around and I hope to see fewer deformed faces than what we saw during the first season, mostly because it was shocking the first time, but then stopped being scary. Even though the first episode was a recap of the events, it did do a good job of setting the atmosphere. I'm expecting an awesome conclusion to come about through these Answer arcs.

Also,

seeing Rena thirty years later is <3

FELIPE NO
Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2007, 06:28 PM #80 of 81
Know where I can find the 1st season to watch?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Missing that one music track:
Fire Fight - Mission X // Frostbite

Lukage
High Chocobo

Member 570

Level 40.69

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2007, 12:27 AM Local time: Jul 14, 2007, 12:27 AM #81 of 81
Know where I can find the 1st season to watch?
Surely not on Boxtorrents.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni