Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Bleach

Leknaat
Evil

Member 137

Level 34.72

Mar 2006

Old Oct 24, 2007, 09:17 PM #301 of 311
"Rolling Star" is by far my favorite Bleach OP so far. It starts around the end of the Bound arc, and I think it's the 5th one.
I like "My Pace." The ending song for that arc. I don't know if it's just the music, or the ending credits that made me like it.

I was speaking idiomatically.
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Oct 26, 2007, 05:14 PM #302 of 311
Unfortunately, the internets say after two more episodes it's going to be fillers. The pace is still pretty good for me. I just hope the pace of each episode stays good even after fillers.

Friendly Reminder: Please remember to use spoiler tags since not everyone reads the manga.
CH 296
Spoiler:
Hmm.. Nel's released form is a centaur. It's ok, I guess. Centaur gives me a connotation of brute strength. I was hoping for something strong and elegant. What do others think of her released form?

CH 297 (RAW) SPOILERS!!
Spoiler:

Holy Jesus!! Zaraki in Hueco Mundo!! This is so awesome that I'm gonna learn to do backflips to celebrate. I wonder who else went? Probably Toushiro, Matsumoto, Yumichika, and Ikaku (based on the pictures from the previous opening theme credits in the anime)

How ya doing, buddy?
Kimchi
Sup GFF faggots, who can't handle shit?

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Nov 2, 2007, 05:05 PM #303 of 311
Chater 298 Chinese Raw:
Hell yes, Kenpachi Zaraki, Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Byakuya Kuchiki and Retsu Unohana to the rescue!

At first I thought (un)fortunately Ichigo will learn new power-up after getting beat up by number 5.

FELIPE NO
SouthJag
Gold Chocobo

Member 1189

Level 30.45

Mar 2006

Old Nov 2, 2007, 10:07 PM Local time: Nov 2, 2007, 10:07 PM #304 of 311
Rather than make an entire thread for it (which would surely close nearly after its creation) and since I've already asked a similar question --

Does anyone have the soundtrack for Bleach that's willing to share? I just realized there're a handful of songs I'd like to have.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Reading --
Bleach, Claymore, Chun Rhang Yhur Jhun, NOW,
Zero: Beginning of the Coffin, Black God,
Twelve Kingdoms (novels), History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Watching --
Bleach
Playing --
Fable II, Valkyria Chronicles, Guitar Hero: World Tour,
Star Ocean: First Departure, LittleBigPlanet,
MegaMan 9, Mirror's Edge
Will
Good Chocobo

Member 4221

Level 18.81

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 01:14 AM #305 of 311
Well, thanks for the reminder, I finally managed to find "Hanabi" again. I like that track. XD I did a little poking around and found Gendou's Music. Seems like they have a decent selection of individual tracks. Otherwise, just hit up the torrent sites.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Conan-the-3rd
[Insert genie + computing pun here]

Member 2804

Level 19.40

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2007, 03:55 AM Local time: Nov 3, 2007, 09:55 AM #306 of 311
Hehehe, Just watched 146 of the anime, totaly called Tomoko Kaneda playing Nell right.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
All I'm saying is that if the laptops of the future are not in the
shape of chibi genie girls then I'm going to be sorely disappointed.
SouthJag
Gold Chocobo

Member 1189

Level 30.45

Mar 2006

Old Nov 6, 2007, 01:25 AM Local time: Nov 6, 2007, 01:25 AM #307 of 311
Hate to bring the topic of the OST back up, but I just realized there are two songs I'm looking for, but neither the first or second OST have them, from what I can tell.

The first is the song that plays when Ichigo is training with Uruhara, and he gains his resolve. It's during the second half of the episode fairly near the end, when he lifts his sword into the air. Link.

The second song appears a lot in the series. It's on this particular episode, where Yoruichi's explaining the concept of Bankai to Ichigo fairly early on in the episode.
Link.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Reading --
Bleach, Claymore, Chun Rhang Yhur Jhun, NOW,
Zero: Beginning of the Coffin, Black God,
Twelve Kingdoms (novels), History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Watching --
Bleach
Playing --
Fable II, Valkyria Chronicles, Guitar Hero: World Tour,
Star Ocean: First Departure, LittleBigPlanet,
MegaMan 9, Mirror's Edge
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Nov 6, 2007, 07:39 PM #308 of 311
When who raises their sword? Urahara or Ichigo?
During Urahara: that track is unreleased, during Ichigo: just a variation of "Number 1" with no vocal (I don't think they'll ever release a "number 1" track without vocal.)

The last one is also unreleased.

So far, no new about OST3. I've been waiting for a while now.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
How Unfortunate
Ghost

Member 4460

Level 13.04

Apr 2006

Old Mar 9, 2009, 09:24 PM #309 of 311
Lets get this thread up again.

So I was watching Bleach last year. Started OK and got steadily better. I was enjoying immensely the Soul Society arc, limped through Bounto arc, and then just had to take a break once the Arrancar filler started up. I stopped watching for about 8 months.

It helped. Just have to keep taking breaks every so often through this filler.

That said, a spoiler-light rant about the Kasumi-Ooji filler:
Spoiler:
What the HELL was with the cut to this filler?! Ichigo just has a dramatic victory, the whole team is still quite possibly fucked, deep in enemy territory, and they just cut away to normal life, do their little arc (which was decent filler, but still), and then cut right back. All the way mocking the business executives in their "end of the episode" cute scenes.

And then they do it again! When the filler character says "I'll see you again Ichigo" I'm like yeah fucking right. But they do show up again! In the same arc! While Ichigo and team is still behind enemy lines and deep in shit! These are the worst, most flowbreaking, poorly handled filler transitions I've ever seen.

Also, about Chad/Sado's upgrade and my thoughts on him in general:
Spoiler:
Thank god he got that second arm. I hope it makes his fights more interesting to watch. At first I thought Chad had a pretty cool backstory, but he's become such a boring one-liner one-dimensional character, and his fights were the worst. Just straight punching and blasting at the guy, until he wins by brute endurance. OR he just gets insta-pwned. Plus, his only contribution to dialogue, dry straight-man humour, Ishida Uryu can do better anyway!

Manga question:
Spoiler:
My friend who reads the manga said Uryu has a big crush on Inoue Otohime. Like, a giant obvious one. Is that true? I mean in the anime there's like no hint that he's particularily interested at all. If it's true, maybe I need to read the manga to not miss things...is there enough difference to make reading the manga worth it if I'm enjoying the story?

It also strengthens my belief that if there is a romantic resolution (which is an IF in shonen), then Inoue's getting shafted.

For you guys talking about the soundtrack, get the movie soundtracks, they're basically show OSTs and have some of the better music.

Also, fun-fact: I found an online store selling some series 1 bleach figurines for $0.00. No shit. I even tried joke ordering 100 and it still cost $0.00. But I didn't get them. Because a) I didn't want to be on the hook, b) there's still shipping cost, and c) these figures were fantastically ugly.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by How Unfortunate; Mar 18, 2009 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Double-paste much?
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2009, 07:37 AM #310 of 311
For this thread to not come up is for good reason : Its dragging on too long for a villian who is , hands down, the worst character ever created. That aside :

Manga

Spoiler:
The anime pretty much shows alot of signs of Uryuu havin a crush on her (one of them being when she made a shirt for her). However, this lovers quarrel is just a one-sided deal since Inoue shows that she loves Ichigo before she left for Las Noches. I currently know whats going on in the manga. Possiblities are not endless but should lead to an ephemeral and boring plot twist. Really.. no one cares. I care that this story should end. If it does then I'll call it a decent series only because they were able to keep a shitty villianous character on point and connected with other characters who we thought weren't.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by chato; May 1, 2009 at 07:40 AM.
taxam
Wark!

Member 33675

Level 1.00

May 2009

Old May 23, 2009, 02:25 PM 1 #311 of 311
Unfortunately the anime/manga got too fast too boring on my side.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Bleach