Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Negima!? New Series (Spoilers?)

Old Mar 15, 2007, 03:29 PM #76 of 81
Ugh, thanks for the news. I suppose I'll have to go and see if any of those raw torrents are still up and going. I think I downloaded up to episode nine raw if I remember correctly.

At least Shinsen is pooping out an episode every now and then. Perhaps one day they'll complete this show.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Sin Ansem
Miyamoto digs Negi Springfield

Member 1148

Level 21.64

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2007, 04:05 PM #77 of 81
Actually according to one of the staff they got a temp TL on the job, and 15 is 2/3 done and on the way.

But they're still slow. Ah well. Slow is better than none at all.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Sin Ansem

Member 1148

Level 21.64

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2007, 06:45 PM #78 of 81
^I take that shit back.

Slow's okay, unless you're being a childish asshole about it. No updates on why you're slow, constant staff changes and firing off random members, and a pride so thick that anyone who isn't a devoted fanboy gets flamed to hell and back.

AND THEN YOU'RE TAKING ON MULTIPLE COMPLETELY USELESS PROJECTS. HAY GUYS, WHERE'S MAH LUCKY STAR? HOW ABOUT THAT EUREKA 7 WHICH JUST GOT FINISHED AIRING IN THE US? And you have the audacity to say that other projects aren't slowing you down? Don't make me laugh.

...now with that vent out of the way, I'm here to announce that this anime's been licensed by FUNimation. Expect it in 2008. You can probably count on actually seeing the last seven episodes subbed by then! Isn't it awesome?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Old Jul 25, 2007, 11:33 AM #79 of 81
Oh wow, I'm gonna enjoy Funimation trying to justify selling this and the original series. UH... IT'S MORE NEGIMA HAVE A BALL. Yeah, probably.

I'll have to go and buy this too because I'm a consumer whore for all things Akamatsu. I have mixed feelings about buying anime that was broadcasted in high definition though. DVD quality isn't bad but it makes me wonder if they're going to release it one of these days again on Blu-ray or HDDVD.

FELIPE NO
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Sin Ansem

Member 1148

Level 21.64

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2007, 02:49 PM #80 of 81
In an M. Night Shamaylan twist, I've decided to go try and rescue Negima!? by doing a BS/educated guess sub in an attempt to taunt Mahora into finishing their subs.

...I'm hoping it's gonna work.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Old Aug 8, 2007, 05:18 PM #81 of 81
Give me a holla when you're done. I'd love to take a look at it. =))))

Jam it back in, in the dark.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Negima!? New Series (Spoilers?)