Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

DirectX 9.0c April 2007 encounters "internal system error"

BIGWORM
"You're falling behind, mercenary."

Member 378

Level 26.39

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2007, 04:18 PM #1 of 1
DirectX 9.0c April 2007 encounters "internal system error"

It won't install correctly. This is the 2nd time that it's happened to me. I was loading a map for BF2142 then I get some kind of a mesh error through BF2142 and it proceeds to CTD. I try to reinstall DirectX and I get this error:

I've googled the problem quite a few times and a lot of forums say to use a DirectX uninstaller in safe mode and with an XP disc (I'm using XP Pro SP2 btw) to revert back to DirectX 8. After doing that, I download 9.0b and moved the 9.0c cab files and replaced the 9.0b files with them. SOMETIMES the April 9.0c will work, sometimes it won't. Right now, Xvid4PSP is crashing due to .x264 having an error. Is there anything I can do (shy of reinstalling my OS, which I did the first time)?

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > DirectX 9.0c April 2007 encounters "internal system error"