Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] Silent Hill 2 GREATEST HITS
Closed Thread

Saga
Syklis Green

Member 3126

Level 8.12

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 10:03 AM #1 of 2
Thumbs down Silent Hill 2 GREATEST HITS

Hi everyone it seems that my ex account was deleted :/ So I had to create another,

I was just wondering if anyone knows a good place to buy this game I tried Ebay.com none of the sellers will ship outside the US , ebay.co.uk dont sell it at all , I tried goolgle.com and UK and the same problem.

my problem is that none of the people who sell this game will ship it out of the US..... does anyone knows a good place where they might sell it?

this is the one :

Silent Hill 2 greatest hits

Thanks in advance!

ps : I tried link-sang and play-asia too :/ not luck over there...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 12:35 PM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 08:35 PM #2 of 2
First of all, this kind of matter really doesn't merit a thread of its own here. It's simply not what these forums are for.

Secondly, you have an american flag, yet for some reason want a seller who will ship outside the US, so I'm guessing you're either actually not an american or just want to order it outside for the hell of it.

Because I can't be sure where you're from, it's a bit hard to answer this as you don't seem to be too sure what you're looking for. Were you an american, I'd understand why you'd want the US Silent Hill 2, but since you want it outside the US, it makes no sense to want a US version (much less the Greatest Hits edition) specifically.

Maybe you live outside the US, but own an american console. Maybe you're under the impression that the US Greatest Hits is somehow better than some other version, who knows. This is the kind of info you should put in when making this kind of thread asking for help. Not that it really matters as this isn't the kind of place for this and I'm going to close this after this message anyway.

Thirdly, you are probably the worst Ebay user I've ever seen if you are unable to find a seller who doesn't ship worldwide. You should try different searches instead of just something like "SILENT HILL 2 GREATEST HITS VERSION US" because people will type all kinds of weird crap in their descriptions.

Try looking through a broader search like this. You can also choose to only see items that the seller will ship outside US (choose the country you want the item available for). Also consider settling for the regular version if none really are available as there really aren't any differences.

If you are able to play PAL games though, I seriously recommend considering getting the PAL version of the game instead. The original PAL release came with a nice bonus DVD and the Platinum version (which is the European version of Greatest Hits reprints) came with the added extra chapter Restless Dreams from the PC and Xbox version.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by map car man words telling me to do things; Mar 15, 2006 at 12:38 PM.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] Silent Hill 2 GREATEST HITS