Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Game breaking - Do you?

DeepCreature

Member 33997

Level 4.22

Jul 2009

Old Jul 31, 2009, 03:40 AM Local time: Jul 31, 2009, 11:40 AM #26 of 27
As for me, I`ve never used these exploits quite a while ago when I played a lot. I passed Serious Sam 1, 2nd encounter, 2 and a few mods without using some things which are too powerful to be equated to cheats: Serious bomb and Serious speed-damage-etc except of cases when you could not go forward without getting Quad or something. Of course, every game out of these had some really tough levels but it is possible.

Also I passed Devastation a long time ago. You can remember the pain of the last levels with respawning hordes with deadly weapons which can`t be made much easier even with your numberless resurrection attempts but I didn`t use it anyways through I chose Arcade game mode.

Could write down more but they all were so extremely easy that there was no need in resurrection, slo-mo, implants or Tarot cards.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [General Discussion] Game breaking - Do you?