Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] Need help to ID melody played in superbowl commercial

heofian
Carob Nut

Member 40643

Level 4.22

Sep 2013

Old Feb 2, 2014, 11:14 PM #1 of 4
Question Need help to ID melody played in superbowl commercial

There was this nostalgic melody that played during one of the Superbowl commercials today that I have been scratching my brain for the last hour or so to identify. I think it is some jingle from a really old cartoon or television series from the 70 or 80s but I am not sure. Here is my attempt at transcribing it, I am not sure about the key but it is close enough:

And here are some audio files; a mp3 to listen to and a midi in case anyone knows any good midi identification/search sites:
MP3 | MIDI
If anyone knows what this is from please reply; it just seems so familiar and is really annoying me.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
<< Have a translated libretto from one of your opera box sets? If so please share it here! >>
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Feb 2, 2014, 11:26 PM Local time: Feb 2, 2014, 08:26 PM 2 #2 of 4
YouTube Video

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Undertale (PC, 2015)
heofian
Carob Nut

Member 40643

Level 4.22

Sep 2013

Old Feb 3, 2014, 02:13 AM #3 of 4
Thanks a ton CHz!!! I guess I was right about it being from a cartoon from the 70s.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
<< Have a translated libretto from one of your opera box sets? If so please share it here! >>
wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2014, 12:39 PM #4 of 4
Also this:

YouTube Video

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > [:plant:] Need help to ID melody played in superbowl commercial