Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gal Pal problems.

Smoodle
The real NanaMan

Member 1713

Level 11.34

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 09:50 PM Local time: Apr 3, 2006, 07:50 PM #76 of 86
Hell no, dude! Just do it! But from what I've seen your chances really aren't that great. But just do it. WTF you got to lose?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 09:56 PM #77 of 86
Originally Posted by Aequitas
She told me this around a year ago when we were becoming close friends, it's not something she has told me recently. Does that fact make any difference?
I don't think so. Maybe you should try and investigate without getting WEIRD on her. If you can. ^_^

And yea, I don't know what she's like as a person. If you just went kamikazi on her ass and went for it, you might scare her off? I don't know, but if my best friend (who happened to be male) was professing his deep, dark secrets about how much he cares about me, unless the feelings were mutual, I would try to back away for a while and let him cool off. =/

I was speaking idiomatically.
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 10:34 PM #78 of 86
Heres an idea

Show up at her house unannounced. Sit in her room and take your pants off before she comes in.

When she sees you - its either on or it's not. But at least you'll know.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Aequitas
Carob Nut

Member 3450

Level 5.67

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 10:38 PM #79 of 86
Are there any general/telltale ways to tell if your stuckn in the 'friends zone'?

FELIPE NO
CileGray
Chocobo

Member 611

Level 14.26

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 09:12 AM #80 of 86
'I like our relationship as it is, let's stay friends'
'I don't want to ruin our friendship, let's stay friends'
'I don't care about your ass, let's stay friends'

You get the point...

How ya doing, buddy?
I'm a zombie.
Aequitas
Carob Nut

Member 3450

Level 5.67

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 08:04 PM #81 of 86
So she has no feelings for him anymore, she told him to fuck off and that she has feelings for someone else now. lol

Double Post:
And based off of the fact she hasn't told me of that (she just said she had a problem), and on a conversation with a friend on the topic, some things hint towards it being me, others hint towards it being someone else.
Reasons leaning yes
Ex 1: After telling a friend that I had feelings for her (needed to get it off my chest)
"well, that's quite interesting, seeing as how things are working out..."
REasons leaning no
Ex 2:and even after she's dealt with (Name Erased) it'll be teh "I don't know what he thinks of me, I don't know if he'll return my feelings"

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Aequitas; Apr 6, 2006 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
CileGray
Chocobo

Member 611

Level 14.26

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 05:50 PM #82 of 86
Originally Posted by Devo
Are you going to try something or not?

If all you do is sit here and debate with people on GFF about your next step no wonder you have yet to get laid.
Ohhh the painful truth.
Get off your ass and in hers.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
I'm a zombie.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Gal Pal problems.