Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Please make a sandwich before posting

Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Jun 25, 2010, 08:20 PM #1 of 1
Please make a sandwich before posting

I make a bitch sandwich! Really, I DO! Anyway, here's a couple of rules and such to go by in making threads and making sandwiches.

1) Spam threads and their replies are okay as long as it sparks reasonable discussions and more sandwiches for everybody. Image spam is fine as long as its part of a threadmaker's game or something. But keep in mind though, you have to be REALLY good to make an excellent spam sandwich. Only old members can pull this off.

2) Don't overdo it or leave behind a boring opening post. I'm serious. You will not get any replies or worse, you'll get burnt to toast. It has be interesting and engaging for everyone and different sandwiches around the world here and it has be done in a positive manner.

3) Ditto with an backhanded post/thread. Just don't do it. You'll be thrown out with the sandwich you made. And that'll make me sad. A wasted sandwich is NOT tolerated here.

4) If you feel that its an OLD sandwich and it had been eaten before, SEARCH first please. However, thread necromancy isn't allowed either. Good rule of old sandwiches, I recommend no older than 6 months old from the last post.

5) And finally. Just because that sandwich look disgusting, it doesn't mean you have to be pointing it all out. Member moderating is frowned upon, and please do report the post when necessary. We'll get right onto that sandwich immediately.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Philia; Jun 25, 2010 at 08:53 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Please make a sandwich before posting