Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Oh God i fell like a fool...
Closed Thread

Roan
Chocobo

Member 1565

Level 13.78

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 03:48 PM #1 of 42
Oh God i fell like a fool...

I just found out my girlfriend (now ex) was cheating on her boyfriend with me! Oh God and I thought I was the only one. I wanna chole the life out of her! Please help me control my anger! It hurts so much...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 04:40 PM #2 of 42
Get over it, pussy. If you thought life was gonna be a barrel of rose-scented peaches, then you deserved to get fucked in the ass like this. Here's a news flash: some girls are sluts. Looks like you found one!! If you don't like what she did, shove your hand down your pants, find your balls, and tell her she's been dumped faster than a belly of stool. Don't come whining on the internet about how miserable your life is now and how nobody except Linkin Park understands your pain.

You got played. Quit being life's bitch and move on.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 04:45 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 03:45 PM #3 of 42
Originally Posted by Crash Landon
Get over it, pussy. If you thought life was gonna be a barrel of rose-scented peaches, then you deserved to get fucked in the ass like this. Here's a news flash: some girls are sluts. Looks like you found one!! If you don't like what she did, shove your hand down your pants, find your balls, and tell her she's been dumped faster than a belly of stool. Don't come whining on the internet about how miserable your life is now and how nobody except Linkin Park understands your pain.

You got played. Quit being life's bitch and move on.
Well I was going to come in and say that, but Crash beat me to it.

Dude, did Jupiter break up with you? Was she somebody's boyfriend? Because normally this type of acid is left to me and Lurker around here.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 04:52 PM #4 of 42
No, Jupiter and I are cool. I just went out and bought her some fruit snacks that aren't sold in CA, just to be nice.

I just found this guy's thread to be particularly whiny and decided to strike. The only reason it's usually left to you and lurker is that you two tend to get there first.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 04:54 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 03:54 PM #5 of 42
No, Jupiter and I are cool. I just went out and bought her some fruit snacks that aren't sold in CA, just to be nice.

I just found this guy's thread to be particularly whiny and decided to strike. The only reason it's usually left to you and lurker is that you two tend to get there first.
Oh, good. So long as everything is still good with you two. What kind of fruit snacks?

Also, original threadmaker:

etc... etc...

I was speaking idiomatically.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 05:02 PM #6 of 42
Florida's Natural Fruit Snacks

She says she's never seen them in California, which would make sense since California produces much of its own fruit.

But the snacks are super awesome. They taste like the actual fruit, not some over-sugared laboratory facsimile.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 05:03 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 04:03 PM #7 of 42

She says she's never seen them in California, which would make sense since California produces much of its own fruit.

But the snacks are super awesome. They taste like the actual fruit, not some over-sugared laboratory facsimile.
Huh, never heard of them. They sound really good, though.

FELIPE NO

Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 05:05 PM #8 of 42
I wouldn't purchase four boxes for to send across the country and have my girlfriend consume if they weren't pretty tasty.

All-natural too. They're not even BAD for you, unless you're severely diabetic.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 05:07 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 04:07 PM #9 of 42
I wouldn't purchase four boxes for to send across the country and have my girlfriend consume if they weren't pretty tasty.

All-natural too. They're not even BAD for you, unless you're severely diabetic.
Well, no wonder she hasn't dumped your ass like what's-his-face's girlfriend here. Maybe if he showed his love more via fruit snacks, she wouldn't have dated some other dude.

How ya doing, buddy?

Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 05:17 PM #10 of 42
Honestly, the way he worded it, I figured that she had another boyfriend first and was only fucking this Roan kid on the side.

So I don't really know what he's bitching about. Chick abandoned her guy for him. Dude's a player and now he's getting all emo.

Although you're right. Fruit snacks would go a long way in salvaging this relationship.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 05:24 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 04:24 PM #11 of 42
Honestly, the way he worded it, I figured that she had another boyfriend first and was only fucking this Roan kid on the side.

So I don't really know what he's bitching about. Chick abandoned her guy for him. Dude's a player and now he's getting all emo.

Although you're right. Fruit snacks would go a long way in salvaging this relationship.
I've always heard snacks are the basis of any stable relationship.

Also, she probably doesn't have another boyfriend. She just didn't like how he was all, at the risk of sounding pom-like, :smalldick:

Why Am I Allowed to Have Gray Paint
Fookin' Prawns!

Member 56

Level 24.48

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 05:31 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 10:31 PM #12 of 42
Enjoy it while it lasts, I say. Drive the courtesy car hard until you can find something more reliable.

Sword Familiar
uhu

Member 1159

Level 16.67

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 06:11 PM Local time: Nov 6, 2006, 12:11 AM #13 of 42
If you know you've been played then it's not your fault... or maybe it is. Not my problem. Then again, something was apparently wrong and you should thank the heavens you didn't have to find this out even later. No use wasting time being with trash like her. Just get over it and move on.

The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 06:31 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 06:31 PM #14 of 42
It happened to me once as well. But, she had treated me so terribly the last month we were together that I just didn't care when I found out later. Good riddance. At the very least, she is still with the guy she cheated me with over a year and a half ago.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 06:33 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 05:33 PM #15 of 42
Originally Posted by Devoxy
At least you were getting action?
"His dick in your girlfriend."

Owned so bad.

FELIPE NO

Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 07:09 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 07:09 PM #16 of 42
Don't come whining on the internet about how miserable your life is now and how nobody except Linkin Park understands your pain.
'Cuz in the end, it didn't even matter~ =I

How ya doing, buddy?
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Spatula
Politically Incorrect

Member 617

Level 43.41

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 07:14 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 05:14 PM #17 of 42
Quote:
As an aside, that's one of the most adorable kittens I've seen, so sad like that. On topic, just move on. Of course I'm saying this quite unsympathetically, but what's your anger going to solve.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

- What we all do best -
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 07:15 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 06:15 PM #18 of 42
Originally Posted by Spatula
As an aside, that's one of the most adorable kittens I've seen, so sad like that.

neus
You're getting slower!

Member 512

Level 20.69

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 08:15 PM #19 of 42
The kitties Dr. Drunkalis has posted have elicited more of a response from me than this threat of "choling". I hereby request this thread be sacrificed to the gods of Cat. Post more cute kitties.

[/blatant derailment after all discussion has been exhausted and fruit snacks have been thoroughly dissected]

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 08:19 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 07:19 PM #20 of 42
Originally Posted by neus
The kitties Dr. Drunkalis has posted have elicited more of a response from me than this threat of "choling". I hereby request this thread be sacrificed to the gods of Cat. Post more cute kitties.

[/blatant derailment after all discussion has been exhausted and fruit snacks have been thoroughly dissected]

guyinrubbersuit
The Lotus Eater

Member 628

Level 30.15

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 08:27 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 06:27 PM #21 of 42
Originally Posted by Spatula
As an aside, that's one of the most adorable kittens I've seen, so sad like that.

Are you kidding? That kitten looks like it has down syndrome or something. It's the most retarded kitten I've seen. It looks so pathetic.

Ayos
Veritas

Member 12774

Level 31.07

Sep 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 10:36 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 09:36 PM #22 of 42
Requesting picture of kitten with fruit snacks, pleaseandthankyou.

JazzFlight
Super Furry Animal

Member 17

Level 29.62

Feb 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 11:17 PM #23 of 42
Originally Posted by Ayos
Requesting picture of kitten with fruit snacks, pleaseandthankyou.

Close enough?

FELIPE NO
Ayos
Veritas

Member 12774

Level 31.07

Sep 2006

Old Nov 6, 2006, 12:30 AM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 11:30 PM #24 of 42
I'll take it! A WINNAR IS YOU! Hmm, possible new avatar... those kittens in that watermelon are just the right size...

EDIT: Done like done.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Ayos; Nov 6, 2006 at 12:36 AM.
nadienne
I don't do too much talking these days.

Member 9

Level 29.15

Feb 2006

Old Nov 6, 2006, 01:51 AM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 11:51 PM #25 of 42

That's weird, cause they definitely sell in Arizona and Utah. My roommate's mom kept buying us the Costco sized box of the sour string, but I was the only one who ever ate it. The orange was the best.

Most amazing jew boots
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Oh God i fell like a fool...