Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

So, they're cutting down on liquids that can be carried on planes...

SinspawnAmmes
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 11022

Level 1.47

Aug 2006

Old Aug 19, 2006, 03:48 AM #51 of 54
A classmate of mine came in on leave from the Navy. He's a nuclear submarine crewman guy. Anyway, he had some mouthwash and a bottle of apple juice on one of his carry-ons, and the security people pulled him over and made him remove the items.

I wouldn't have cared, except he had his uniform on! :biggrin: Very obviously a terrorist :lolsign:

How ya doing, buddy?
Fleshy Fun-Bridge
Hi there!

Member 907

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Aug 19, 2006, 11:29 AM #52 of 54
The TSA are notorious for being staffed by complete and utter fucking morons In some airports, the TSA has been dumping potentially hazardous and explosive liquids into universal recepitcals or trash bins. Yeah! That's an awesome idea! Just mix these potentially highly volatile and explosive liquids in some trash can in the middle of a crowded airport! It would really fucking suck for them if someone decided to bring in a bottle of Windex and a bottle of Bleach.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
---

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > So, they're cutting down on liquids that can be carried on planes...