Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Pang's Violence Basement
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Syobon Action I hate this game... now you can hate it too! =D

S_K
Death Phenomenon

Member 14358

Level 19.57

Oct 2006

Old Feb 19, 2008, 10:27 PM Local time: Feb 20, 2008, 03:27 AM #1 of 5
Smile Syobon Action I hate this game... now you can hate it too! =D

download link1

download link2

It's obviously like Super Mario Bros, but RIGGED AS HELL it's like the guy knew how people would play at certain parts of the game and set traps to punish them You play as Giko Neko which is some cat thingy. It has weird bizarre like.. japanese text whales and golf balls and wtf everywhere. There's even a pedobear... cat... thing. I highly recommend to heckle someone else while they play this rather then play it by yourself if you can.

Walkthrough Video of lolz for help (please excuse that guys lame logo at the start x.x)

YouTube Video

Additional Spam:

The full lol walkthrough videos (4 total)

This content has been hidden by the poster

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by S_K; Feb 20, 2008 at 11:06 AM.
LostSol
Rogue Jedi

Member 2389

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Feb 20, 2008, 09:33 AM Local time: Feb 20, 2008, 07:33 AM #2 of 5
I STILL CANT PASS LVL 3!!!!! Damn......

There's nowhere I can't reach.
nanaman
BASKETSLASH

Member 25298

Level 18.44

Oct 2007

Old Feb 20, 2008, 03:20 PM Local time: Feb 20, 2008, 10:20 PM #3 of 5
I managed to come to the end of the 4th level once without walkthrough, but after the "boss" I didn't know how to get past the guy with a "55" shirt (or what it was, don't remember). It wasn't the greatest fun I've had playing (stupid game), but it sure was watching my friends play it in frustration

EDIT: Oh, after watching the last video I noticed it was the pipe which had 51 written over it, not a guy with a 55 shirt, oh well, not that it matters

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by nanaman; Feb 20, 2008 at 03:29 PM.
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Feb 20, 2008, 04:14 PM #4 of 5
I don't hate myself enough to play all the way through this, but I must say that Stage 1 has the best music of all time.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

#654: Braixen
Grilled Carrots
Chocobo

Member 26049

Level 13.98

Nov 2007

Old Feb 22, 2008, 01:06 AM Local time: Feb 22, 2008, 12:06 AM #5 of 5
^ I love this girl/guy/stuff avatar/signature.

And this game is pure joy and happiness... if you are watching someone else playing it. (I made my brother play it and finish it.)

Good family moments.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Pang's Violence Basement > Syobon Action I hate this game... now you can hate it too! =D