Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] E3 2012

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2012, 11:59 PM Local time: Jun 6, 2012, 10:59 PM #51 of 53
They decided to save the news about Fire Emblem for their Twitter feed, apparently. I guess there just wasn't enough time to fit it in with all of that exciting Nintendo Land footage.
Or with taking all that time to play Paper Mario from beginning to end twice over.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Jun 7, 2012, 05:45 AM #52 of 53
My guess for why they didn't say anything at the 3DS shindig tonight is because they were focusing entirely on games set to be released by the end of this year. Following this logic, it's going to be a 2013 release.
Agreed, although it's still weird, with NSMB2 out in August there's not a whole ton of competition for it on 3DS as a holiday release, I don't think it would directly compete or hurt Luigi's Mansion or Paper Mario which are the only other post August big 3DS releases I can think of. Nintendo is the master of sitting on shit though; by multiple accounts Luigi's Mansion was a finished game last E3. Supposedly it got pushed into this year because Kid Icarus was going to be the fall game last year, but then that got pushed into this year. It's bizarre.

In any case though apparently Reggie wasn't supposed to say anything about this, but once he did so many people were asking about it that they had to throw out an announcement of some kinda ASAP, which is kind of amusing. Normally I give Kotaku a lot of shit, but good on them on this one.

Okay this is fucking brilliant, jarosh (from GAF) nails it again. The Uncharted music killed me.

YouTube Video

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by SailorDaravon; Jun 7, 2012 at 05:51 AM.
Zeal
I'm back lol.

Member 4597

Level 9.94

Apr 2006

Old Jun 21, 2012, 05:09 AM 1 #53 of 53
I like how the Halo 4 trailer basically started E3 and ended it all at the same time. Sony and Nintendo just looked at each other and walked the fuck out.

"We done, cuh. Game Over."

Seppuku

I was speaking idiomatically.

Tags
wrong

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] E3 2012