Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] Holy shit there's some good stuff coming out soon

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jan 22, 2012, 02:41 PM Local time: Jan 22, 2012, 08:41 PM #76 of 78
Even more exciting, assuming they don't dumb it down too much which of course they will.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Feb 9, 2012, 06:56 PM #77 of 78
Ni no Kuni, Wrath of the White Witch

Studio Ghibli and Level-5 team up to make this awesome looking RPG. This is looking to be a must buy for me.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1218792p1.html

Not coming out til Winter BUT it will have dual audio. Which you can play it with english voice acting or japanese voice acting with english subtitles~

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by dagget; Feb 16, 2012 at 12:00 AM.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2012, 01:43 PM #78 of 78
Of Orcs and Men

Holy shit, this game looks fantastic. Also getting to play as an orc and goblin slaughtering humans is going to be great.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] Holy shit there's some good stuff coming out soon