Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.

Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2010, 12:48 PM Local time: Dec 25, 2010, 10:48 AM #1 of 7
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.

It's nice to share Christmas another year with GFFers. Hope everybody is having a good time and having a good time with their families.

Most amazing jew boots
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2010, 01:27 PM #2 of 7
It's been snowing since 8am, and we're supposed to get 8-10 inches here; it's the first white Christmas I can remember. We're all set for food, presents, and as long as the power doesn't go out, entertainment. My only concern is that the storm is supposed to loop back around and hit the DC area. I'm planning to drive back on Monday, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to the apartment.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by nuttyturnip; Dec 25, 2010 at 01:34 PM.
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2010, 04:38 PM #3 of 7
Christmas day itself is usually a rather boring affair. The big night is Christmas Eve, where my entire family gathers in my house for a shitload of food, fun, and gifts. It's my favorite night of the year and I'm sad it's over.

We're going to try something different today and go see a movie. We always complain about having nothing to do so we're going to all see Black Swan. Should prove to be a holiday perk

Merry Christmas, all!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2010, 06:59 PM Local time: Dec 25, 2010, 11:59 PM 1 #4 of 7
I invented a cocktail! It's all seasonal and shit.

Well, it's almost 100% likely to have already been made; I can hardly call myself an aficionado of cocktails, but either way it's bloody lovely. If anyone cares to know it's a healthy dash of lemon juice over cracked ice in a cocktail shaker, followed by 6 measures of apple juice, 2 measures of vodka, and cinnamon and ginger to taste. Am nam nam. And if anyone cares to tell me if I am committing copyright infringement I would honestly love to know! Just wanted to share the joy either way

I hope you've all had a wonderful day!

sprouuuuuuuuuuut not that I need to ask but was it worth it? I had put it out of my mind so the wait appeared shorter =p

Most amazing jew boots
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Dec 25, 2010, 10:18 PM 1 #5 of 7

I was speaking idiomatically.

#654: Braixen
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2010, 08:53 AM Local time: Dec 26, 2010, 02:53 PM 1 #6 of 7
I invented a cocktail! It's all seasonal and shit.

Well, it's almost 100% likely to have already been made; I can hardly call myself an aficionado of cocktails, but either way it's bloody lovely. If anyone cares to know it's a healthy dash of lemon juice over cracked ice in a cocktail shaker, followed by 6 measures of apple juice, 2 measures of vodka, and cinnamon and ginger to taste. Am nam nam. And if anyone cares to tell me if I am committing copyright infringement I would honestly love to know! Just wanted to share the joy either way

I hope you've all had a wonderful day!

sprouuuuuuuuuuut not that I need to ask but was it worth it? I had put it out of my mind so the wait appeared shorter =p
That's pretty much the recomended serving suggestion for Zubrowka vodka, the stuff with Bison Grass in it. I think the ginger is new though. Anyway, if you like Vodka and Apple Juice, get hold of a bottle of Zubrowka. It's about £20 a bottle in Wiatrose or £10 a bottle in Lidl and is gooooood shit.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Put Balls
i

Member 100

Level 26.08

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2010, 09:00 AM Local time: Dec 26, 2010, 04:00 PM #7 of 7
Polish people (home of Zubrowka) put ginger, carnations and cinnamon into beer (regular lager) and heat it up into a seasonal drink. It tastes weird and is a foul idea, but surprisingly nice for a warm drink.

Anyway, season's greetings from the land covered in snow! Santa's already home and he's binge drinking the sorrow away.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.