Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

My roleplay fantasies have been shattered
Closed Thread

boofmasterp
Banned

Member 846

Level 1.00

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 11:02 PM #1 of 6
My roleplay fantasies have been shattered

I've never been one to turn down a good roleplay session. Ever since i found the video game sheet music thread, my roleplay fantasies have been through the roof. After the forum was pwned, I set my sword and shield down, never to pwn again. But what I have finally come to realize is the dire truth i must face. I AM pwnage god, and I must pwn. You see, my situation here reminds me of cid. cid always wanted to go into space, just like i always wanted to pwn. Even after cids terrible breakdown of his spaceship, DID HE GIVE UP?!?!?!?! NO!!!!!!!!!! Cid follwed his dreams, and went into space. I WILL PWN!!!... I.....must pwn. We must work together after the fall of the sheet music thread, just as cloud, barret, tifa, cid, red xiii, yuffie, vincent, cat sith, cat sith number 2, still fought to save the world after aeries' terrible downfall. WE MUST NEVER GIVE UP. I beg of everyone to donate music to revive the video game sheet music thread. If we do, we just may be able to defeat sephiroth, um i mean play awesome video game music.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
value tart
FROM THE FLOOR

Member 267

Level 49.52

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 11:07 PM #2 of 6
What?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 11:11 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 08:11 PM #3 of 6
I think he's asking people here to contribute sheet music to The Musician's Library.

Strangely enough, I believe this is actually not spam.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
AylaFanboy#1
Banned

Member 870

Level 1.00

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 11:22 PM #4 of 6
gosh golly... it just might work

Since GameForce forums was down and the video game sheet music thread is no more I haven't been the same. Ayla loved it when I would play her favorite tunes on the piano. Her heart is full of sorrow since she hasn't heard the sweet sound of her own theme song. And if Ayla's heart is broken, then so is mine. Please, I beg of all of you help bring this thread back up, if for no other reason than to put a smile on Ayla's face. Boofmasterp, your post has touched our hearts (Ayla and I) and I would like to donate final fantasy 7 piano collections sheet music to this forum. However, we are at a loss as to how to do this. Please help.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Kynan
Carob Nut

Member 708

Level 4.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 11:30 PM #5 of 6
Yeah, I agree. The sheet music needs to be reposted somewhere somehow. =\

How ya doing, buddy?
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 02:46 AM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 11:46 PM #6 of 6
Closed.

Also, Banned, lol.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > My roleplay fantasies have been shattered