Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

24 Season 5 Discussion

dusk
with our faces pressed together

Member 7273

Level 7.53

May 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 03:37 PM Local time: May 22, 2006, 12:37 PM #1 of 496
I was totally loving thise season of 24, but I have to be honest, these last eps aren't making me all that happy. Like others have said, there haven't been any big twists or surprises in old 24 tradition. I really hope tonight's episode has something big in store.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
dusk

Member 7273

Level 7.53

May 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 12:13 AM Local time: May 22, 2006, 09:13 PM #2 of 496
Quote:
And while we're on the subject, why didn't Jack wear a wire and record what Logan said on the helicopter? He was saying some incriminating things there, not under duress, and that could have been used as evidence.
Jack didn't have anything to record with until Chloe's ex-husband made contact with him and gave him the stuff from CTU after they landed at the safe location.

I guess I'm with the FEW people who didn't see the "Jack bugged the Prez" thing coming. I didn't know how they were gonna get a confession out of the prez after Jack failed the interrogation, so I was PRETTY DAMN PISSED up until the last 30 mins of the finale. As soon as I heard Chloe talk about another recording with the Defense dude, I was clapping and shouting with joy, I'm sooo not lying. Revenge is soooo sweet.

As for the Chinese, I had them on my mind the whole two hours. I just thought Jack was gonna disappear again. I even thought the guys who kidnapped Jack at the phone were Curtis and some other people trying to help him go into hiding, but that was kinda ridiculous.

So Jack's too valuable for the Chinese to kill, eh? I'm thinking they're gonna use him to do some dirty stuff, perhaps. Who the heck knows. I was kinda pissed that the "preview" at the end showed nothing but a recap of what we already saw, and a big "ANOTHER HOUR BEGINS IN JANUARY 2007!" C'mon FOX! Gimme something to salivate over other than mere words. ;_;

There's nowhere I can't reach.
dusk

Member 7273

Level 7.53

May 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 01:14 AM Local time: May 22, 2006, 10:14 PM #3 of 496
Yeah I know.. but... can't they show like.. SOMETHING? Like storyboards? Or... some concept drawings?? MS PAINT SKETCHES AT LEAST?! GIVE ME SOMETHING DAMNIT!

;____________;

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
dusk

Member 7273

Level 7.53

May 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 12:19 AM Local time: May 24, 2006, 09:19 PM #4 of 496
I always thought the Chinese guards were killed by friendly fire from their own comrades. Am I right or wrong?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
dusk

Member 7273

Level 7.53

May 2006

Old May 26, 2006, 10:05 PM Local time: May 26, 2006, 07:05 PM #5 of 496
Originally Posted by JazzFlight
Lost didn't quite get that concept, and that's why I FRIGGIN' HATE IT SOMETIMES. 1/2 week breaks, 2 or 3 new episodes, then another break, then a few episodes, then a break... ARG!!!!
Don't forget the RECAP EPISODES every other week.

Originally Posted by RacinReaver
Maybe he's getting shipped to Chinatown in San Francisco. THEY'RE TORTURE HIM WITH FORTUNE COOKIES.
And the homosexuals. How can you forget the homosexuals?!

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > 24 Season 5 Discussion