Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

24 Season 5 Discussion

acid
Fighting For Freedom Wherever There's Trouble

Member 643

Level 19.09

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 07:14 PM Local time: May 23, 2006, 06:14 PM #1 of 496
Overall I was quite pleased with it. I mean, yeah it wasn't great but it got the job done. I was actually quite surprised with how quickly they wrapped up the sub fiasco. About 20 minutes in, I turned to my girlfriend and asked her "what the hell are they going to do for an hour and forty minutes?".

The bugging of Logan was seen a mile away, but I'll admit the kidnapping of Jack got me by surprise. Expected the Chinese to be a problem eventually, but to find out Jack is alive, get some agents over to the states, and organize a kidnapping at a place that Jack didn't even know he was going to be in less than 24 hours was a little ridiculous.

Originally Posted by BlueMikey
A movie version of 24? I don't think I could go to a theater for an entire day.
They've said that if they do make a 24 movie, it probably won't take place in real time. Which personally, I think is a fucking bad move. Obviously they can't make a 24 hour movie, but they could atleast make a 2/3 hour movie take place in real time. Ah well, any Bauer is good Bauer.

Originally Posted by Mobius One
"You don't know me" -Jack

My brother just suggested to me that maybe season 6 will take place the day after season 5. Why does 24 always have to have their seasons several months apart, why not one right after the other? The 24 craziness would never end!
This is what I was thinking. If not the day after, then maybe a week or so. I'm not sure that they'd keep Jack in China being tortured for 18 months before someone mounts a rescue attempt on a random tuesday.

Also, I was very very disappointed with the "You don't know me" line. He should have told Logan "If you don't think I'll kill you, then you don't know Jack". It writes it's fucking self!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

GI Joe is the codename for America's highly trained special mission force. Its purpose: to defend human freedom against COBRA. A ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.

24 can't jump the shark. Jack Bauer ate the shark long ago. Now 24 can only jump the water, and that doesn't mean anything. - Jazzflight
<Krizzzopolis> acid you are made of win.
<Dissolution> And now my god damn scissors are all milky

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > 24 Season 5 Discussion