Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

24 Season 5 Discussion

Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 08:04 PM #1 of 496
Originally Posted by Acro-nym
I was mighty happy to see two explosions Monday. That was absolutely wonderful.
I agree this show needs more explosions. But explosions aren't the reason I watch it. Anyway 2hrs of 24 comin liek > ^__^ >

Jam it back in, in the dark.
[/RIGHT]
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:21 PM #2 of 496
All I can say is holy poo on a stick, that was my most exciting two hours I've had all day and it was a pretty darn exciting day! My socks have been officially rocked. Damn I have to wait another week to see what happens!! >_<

There's nowhere I can't reach.
[/RIGHT]
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:28 PM #3 of 496
Originally Posted by RockgamerXIII
First big OMG moment: Big pimpin Aaron Pierce! Man, you could tell he was enjoying that moment as much if not more than the first lady was. My love for that scene was even greater just because I hate Logan's guts, and becuse I think she's too good for him anyway. But man, that was so hella cool!
I just have to say that I agree with you there. There was just something about that scene. And Aaron is one of my favourite characters, he's just so awesome!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
[/RIGHT]
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 10:14 PM #4 of 496
I'm guessing Tony is dead, they seemed to make it pretty obvious. Then again yeah the silent clock wasn;t used but I dunno.

Anyway, what an emotional show. The scene when the guard was saying goodbye to his daughter ;________________; z0mg.

I agree Rockgamer. I noticed the music right away during that scene with Sam.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
[/RIGHT]
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 10:20 PM #5 of 496
I think a scene like that would have been a tad corny and ruined a show filled with otherwise incredible performances. That's just my opinion though. = /

I was speaking idiomatically.
[/RIGHT]
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 10:27 PM #6 of 496
I didn't find Edgars death to be all that emotional for some reason. Maybe it has to do with the fact that he's a fat guy(don't ask why). Hmm, Lynn is portly to be sure but not fat and I felt a lot more strongely when he died however like I mentioned the scene when the guard is talking to his daughter I found the most heart wrenching of all the events in that episode.

How ya doing, buddy?
[/RIGHT]
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 09:57 PM #7 of 496
Originally Posted by nuttyturnip
Wouldn't you at least try to move further away from the door before trying to breathe? At least you'd have a chance that the concentration of nerve gas would be lower in the farthest corner of the room, but Lynn just plopped down right next to the door.
I agree. It was very dramic... and such but it just didn't seem like he was fighting to live for his life.

Most amazing jew boots
[/RIGHT]
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2006, 10:07 PM #8 of 496
Spoiler:
In the preview for the next episode he fucking grabs her throat and starts joking her so yeah flipping out woiud be putting it lightly.

Not sure if everyone watches the preview so I used spoiler tags.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
[/RIGHT]
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2006, 10:23 PM #9 of 496
Wow. I was like, no way is the gas gonna be released before the end of the show.
Then I was like no way is that c4 gonna go off before the end.
Then I was like...

Anyway. Damn good show! = D

Jam it back in, in the dark.
[/RIGHT]
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2006, 11:03 PM #10 of 496
Also. HOLY FUCK that was wierd when that new girl was starting to freak out about getting her shoulder touched. I hope they follow up on this. I just found it like SO odd.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
[/RIGHT]
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2006, 11:08 PM #11 of 496
Nah. I still think he is a prick. He was a prick even before she arrived so. :P

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
[/RIGHT]
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 01:14 AM #12 of 496
Originally Posted by Max Biggs
Hahah. My mom got too excited and fainted during the season finale of this show. My dad had to take her to the emergency room. ^_^
O__O sup Max Biggs!

Also, wtf! We gotta wait over half a year to see the next season?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
[/RIGHT]

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > 24 Season 5 Discussion