Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

24 Season 5 Discussion

jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 07:05 PM #1 of 496
LOL @ the hobit. Curtis said "STFU!"
Next week is two new episode of 24 from 8-10, don't forget and miss the first half!!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:12 PM #2 of 496
Originally Posted by RacinReaver
Also, requesting a ytmnd with Curtis running down the hallway of the hospital carrying the canister with MOVE BITCH playing in the background.
That would be fantasic. XD
Kim looks so much prettier with long hair.
oh yeah, did they forget about Lynn? LOL

Most amazing jew boots
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 01:02 AM #3 of 496
does anyone have screenshots of when jack was going to cut out walt's eye?
i've tried google image search but they give pose pictures, no screenshots.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 10:16 AM #4 of 496
Originally Posted by Rollins
Haha, whatever would you need something like that for?
heheh, I wanted to make this:
http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=249cg.png
Thanks for the site, AC1

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 11:44 PM #5 of 496
Originally Posted by xman25
I thought Buchanan went in to the room with everyone else last week. This week he was in his office. I guess I missed something last week.

xman25
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
And why didn't Lynn try breathing through the cloth he had?
It's not gonna save him but it's better than breathing without it.
And I think Tony is dead. His last words make it seem as if he's giving up since his wife isn't alive anymore; it's more dramatic that way.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by jouhou; Mar 13, 2006 at 11:46 PM.
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 05:53 PM #6 of 496
Originally Posted by JazzFlight
Are you really this stupid.

It's nerve gas, not cat poo smell.
If you think I'm stupid then I guess you wouldn't do anything to try to survive if your were in that situation.
If you had to choose between cloth or no cloth, you're saying you'd choose no cloth.
Everyone knows that trying anything is better than trying nothing even if you know it's useless. That concept is called Hope.
Furthermore, Lynn's room had the least concentration of nerve gas and the air conditioning system was turned on right away. It might not be much but it still adds a bit to the chance and hope of survival.

Originally Posted by AC1
Where was Curtis?
He still hasn't returned from the Hospital incident.

How ya doing, buddy?
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 07:50 PM #7 of 496
Originally Posted by RockgamerXIII
No, what he's is saying (and what actually makes sense) is that it would make no difference either way, so what's the point? You could use the cloth, put your hand over your mouth and nose, bury your face inside your crotch, but either way you would still die.

And another thing about Tony that didn't make sense, why not just shoot him? He had to know that either way (shooting him or injecting him with that stuff) would make him look guilty, so why not just go with the more surefire method? It seems like that would have been more satisfying as well instead of just injecting him with some drugs.
You're saying it's hopelessness, to just giving up, surrendering, it's not worth it??
When is struggling to live ever not worth your efforts?
Would you really surrender your life so willingly?
Would you rather lay down your weapon and inevitably die? or inevitably die fighting? What kind of person do you choose to be/live as?
Before this digresses any further, I'm simply saying Lynn should have tried even harder at staying alive even if death was inevitable. But this IS JUST a show and that's the way the producers wanted him to die and in a honorable way.

Originally Posted by Bahamut Zero
He didn't arrive because he did not want to die.
XD

FELIPE NO
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 08:30 PM #8 of 496
Originally Posted by RockgamerXIII
You still don't get it. It's like choosing to die by getting shot or die by getting stabbed. The point is, either way you're gonna die. Hope has nothing to do with it. What good is a cloth (which is full of holes, I might add) gonna do compared to a whole bunch of nerve gas?
uh no, you're not understanding what I'm saying or ignoring what I'm saying.
I used the example, "give up and die, or die trying" so I clearly understand that he's going to die.
Hope is all in the brain and the brain controls the body so my emphasis on hope is don't give it up.
No, the cloth CANNOT save you but Lynn seemed to last longer with it than the guard without it so would you discard all hope of the cloth?
We're talking about mental state now, keep that in mind.
The best way to look at this is put yourself in their shoes.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 12:17 PM #9 of 496
Yay, nuttyturnip sees my point.

Anyway, it seems Logan takes citizens safety as priority over finding the gas.
Bush on the other had takes priority of eliminating threats (although he's doing a sloppy job)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2006, 10:10 PM #10 of 496
OMGWTFWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:

The preview looks so cool. I can't wait.
It was very surprising when she said her name, but there are things that don't add up but that makes future episodes even more interesting. They also brought David's brother back. I completely forgot about him. I wonder what was on the file he and Jack we looking at back in the 2nd episode.

Jack is a monster!! I wonder if he'll really go hard on her like with his other interogations.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2006, 10:12 PM #11 of 496
This episode's cliff hanger isn't as good as the past ones but the previews for next week look good.
What did they inject into Audre? Isn't is just truth serum?

jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2006, 11:51 PM #12 of 496
Originally Posted by nuttyturnip
Sexual harrassment lady OWNS. I hope she has a major freakout next week.
lol, yeah but I hope Buchanan doesn't get chewed out much, I like him.

jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2006, 07:49 AM #13 of 496
Originally Posted by Hantei
Ohh, nice cliff hanger at the end. I actually thought Jack would have dragged his body in and step on the gas.

Yea and "sexual harassment" lady is fucked up. I can see Buchanan being hit with that ticking time bomb and Karen (homeland security lady) taking advantage of it.

Also, what was up with Collette's cuffs? Looks like she was about to break loose from them.

Ahh, and I can't wait to see how deep Henderson is on this. Oh and the soundtrack for this episode was particularly good this time.
Nah, Jack is a freaking beast and he will rise from the dead until he gets revenge on Henderson.
Actually, I didn't like the songs played in this episode, especially the one during the chopper drop off.

jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 09:09 PM #14 of 496
Holy Shit, no one saw that coming.
Spoiler:
My sister kept screaming, "It's the vice president." and I kept saying, "Mike Novik" but wow we were way off target.
But if the president is involved than homeland is there purely to stop CTU..
This is so awesome!!!

oh yeah, it's unfortunate but it looks like we won't get to see sexual harassment lady in action.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 09:56 AM #15 of 496
I thought "The Sentinal" was going to be something like how Henderson was framed and taken down by Jack. So it's like a prequel to Henderson's and Jack's relationship.

LOL@Chloe's scene.
*comes out of the bathroom*
"What were you doing?"
"Are you kidding me? If you want the details I'll write you a report."
Oh yeah, I wasn't feeling the "James Bond" music, it was kinda corny.

FELIPE NO
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 09:44 PM #16 of 496
Some parts are predictable but it's all enjoyable so just enjoy it and watch it.
just for fun

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by jouhou; Apr 12, 2006 at 09:46 PM.
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 06:58 PM #17 of 496
Originally Posted by Hantei
Hmm, looks like the "Patriots" (La Li Lu Le Lo?), have some sort of commanding role in all this. Kinda wish they'd clear up the situation Martha's assistant and daughter (who I'm sure are dead, but some clarification would be great). Aaron's mysterious disappearance, Novak who appears to be in his office or something just thinking about (more mystery). And Heller, he could have survived that I'd think, just gotta swim out of it.

And Jack sneaking onto the plan, haha, kinda ridiculous that no one noticed him.

Oh well, still can't wait to see what happens next week. Especially to find out what exactly the outside group (the "Patriots") contacting Logan are plotting. Oh and to see what they're going to do with Bierko and Henderson.
Hahah, the la li lu le lo. If Jack is Snake then who's Raiden?
For some reason I keep thinking that
Spoiler:
the plane might be headed to China but I doubt it. The "patriots" wouldn't do something like that.

How ya doing, buddy?
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 09:28 PM #18 of 496
Originally Posted by AC1
Wayne was/is Raiden.
oh yeah, Wayne would be Raiden. Since they've only done training and never any field operations. heheheh. It's all coming together now.

Most amazing jew boots
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 11:11 PM #19 of 496
"Hey, I know where you can get free bandwidth."
Taser
XD

jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 09:08 PM #20 of 496
hahah, my sister said 5 bucks that it was the la li lu le lo but i saw the eyes of the masked people and knew who it was. CLIFFHANGER'D

jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 09:53 PM #21 of 496
Originally Posted by nuttyturnip
The whole "Jack bugs Logan" thing was telegraphed a mile away. As dumb as he is, even Logan should have figured out that Jack would try something like that. The only redeeming part of that storyline was the look on the First Lady's face as Logan was led away, showing that she was in on that part of the plan. And while we're on the subject, why didn't Jack wear a wire and record what Logan said on the helicopter? He was saying some incriminating things there, not under duress, and that could have been used as evidence.
Well, the helicopter noise would've made the recording seem fake. Also, if you look at Mike Novik behind Martha, he has the biggest grin on his face. It's great, hahaah

Quote:
After all Jack has faced, he couldn't take out a few Chinese ninjas, or even make enough noise to attract the SWAT team's attention? And when in the series have they ever patched a call through to a landline? Wouldn't Jack get suspicious when they didn't hand him a cellphone, and he could just walk somewhere else for some privacy?
He just owned the president, got the chick, and he thinks his daughter has forgiven him and is calling him. He's so happy that he let his guard down and didn't see it coming.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > 24 Season 5 Discussion