Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

24 Season 5 Discussion

Trench
The Raven

Member 2985

Level 17.51

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 02:02 AM Local time: May 9, 2006, 12:02 AM #1 of 496
Oh wow, people like 24 as much as I do. Jack avatars. That rules!

I thought season 3 was the best so far, but it really does bug me when they kill off main characters.

I actually haven't seen any of season 5 yet so I didn't read the thread, sorry, but is it as good / better as the other seasons? I watch them on DVD. Should I get season 5 when it comes out?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Trench
The Raven

Member 2985

Level 17.51

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 02:21 AM Local time: May 10, 2006, 12:21 AM #2 of 496
Originally Posted by Mobius One
This is my first season of 24, but I've been watching older episodes as reruns on TV. This is a great season so far! I can't really compare it to previous seasons though.

Get out of this thread right now, it contains unfiltered spoilers!
I'll make sure to get the DVD set when it comes out then. I'm sure it won't be a big disappointment.

Don't worry, I haven't spoiled anything yet!

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > 24 Season 5 Discussion