Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

24 Season 5 Discussion

Alumyen
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 2899

Level 1.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 08:40 PM #1 of 496
I'm betting this whole diplomatic plane thing is just some diversion that Henderson setup. This is how I see the rest of the season now. For this coming week, Jack gets the intel of the person who apparently has the recording and torturers him. He has to be at the least French or British since I definatly saw those limo's at the airport. We then find out the recording isnt even on this guy or on the plane, which exposes Jack on an internatioal level, since he has now gone over the edge with a foreign diplomat. Meanwhile, Bierko launches a contingency plan that Jack has to stop, which he does. Finally, at the end of the season, we find out that this diplomat has tipped off Jack's name to thier intelligence, and leaks him being alive to the Chinese. Seems the most plausible to me now.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > 24 Season 5 Discussion