Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

24 Season 5 Discussion

Talbain
Quilty as Charged

Member 19

Level 10.84

Feb 2006

Old Mar 23, 2006, 04:33 PM Local time: Mar 23, 2006, 09:33 PM #1 of 496
I'mg lad Curtis still gives Jack a chance with everyone. How many more times is Jack going to ask Curtis to back off so he can talk to someone?

Keep in mind, Jack did sleeper hold Curtis earlier in the day. He could have just asked, by the looks of it.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Talbain
Quilty as Charged

Member 19

Level 10.84

Feb 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 05:30 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 10:30 PM #2 of 496
Spoiler:
All things considered, Walt Cummings was very low on the totem pole. You would figure this explains quite a few of the day's contrivances, to be honest. Nothing was going to be accomplished with the airport situation until Jack Bauer, the intangible, was inserted. Logan was going to go along with Walt Cummings until Jack burst in, and Logan invited jack to stick around so that he would eventually get killed. He also pretty much let the terrorists have the Russians, but I'm not sure if that was his plan. Logan has an axe to grind with both Bauer and ex-President Palmer, remember. The only thing that I was not sure about was the extent of his involvement, as in whether or not he intended the gas to be released on US soil. He orchestrated the plan to get the gas out of the country, but I doubt he wanted it to stay in the US. Therefore, he was only involved up to the point in the gas going missing, and now with the kidnapping to protect his ass. Henderson was also NOT INVOLVED with the Russians getting pissed and wanting to release the gas, he was just trying to get it out of the country, same as Logan. Now that the B-Story (the gas being released in the US) is over and done with, the story will now shift BACK to corruption in the White House and finding proof of who set this all up. If the gas left to go to Russia, then we'd be missing half the season, but the problem would still be there.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Talbain
Quilty as Charged

Member 19

Level 10.84

Feb 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 11:18 AM Local time: Apr 7, 2006, 04:18 PM #3 of 496
When they cover someone up with a plastic sheet, that usually means they're dead.

If Jack can't man-hug him back to life, then there's no coming back.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Talbain
Quilty as Charged

Member 19

Level 10.84

Feb 2006

Old Apr 11, 2006, 05:28 PM Local time: Apr 11, 2006, 10:28 PM #4 of 496
For those who still don't think Logan has a reason to do what he did, it couldn't have been more obviously stated in this past episode. He wanted to get the chemicals overseas to increase the interests over there, like Walt mentioned. He did not intend for Palmer to be assassinated, or for the gas to remain in the USA. At this point he is scrambling to cover his ass, but I think there could still be someone else pulling the strings, as Logan doesn't seem to be able to control Henderson, treating him like a collegaue rather than a hired hand.

In any case, the situation now has the spin that he was able to get thrgouh everything, and he couldn't be more elated. Now if this Jack problem would only dissapear...

And for all you Tony conspiracy theorists...

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/pl...php?id=1051603

Please don't insert Jack into Chuck Norris jokes, it belittles him. If anyone mentiones something about Jack's tears curing cancer, I will resort to something horrible.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Talbain
Quilty as Charged

Member 19

Level 10.84

Feb 2006

Old Apr 11, 2006, 05:58 PM Local time: Apr 11, 2006, 10:58 PM #5 of 496
I would think Henderson would want revenge on Jack more than anything. As he said, Henderson never thought Jack was dead, and killing these people would do nothing better than smoke Jack out, which he did. I doubt his intentions were anything other than that, and Logan seems to realize that Henderson is certainly accountable for not being able to solve a problem he initiated. (Not to mention that the assassins beared more a resemblance to a Henderson "team" than a governmental hit squad a la Walt.)

As for the aide, I would think that she was either tortured or felt she would be able to barter her way out of it, as she was originally convinced that giving up the information would save her daughter. Heck, if Henderson threatened her daughter with anything, she's probably give it up willingly. I don't think we needed to see that as it would have been rough and/or redundant. We know it's going to happen, we've seen Henderson's ruthlessness, why bother going through the paces while so much other excitement (satellite issues! OMG!) is going on?

How ya doing, buddy?
Talbain
Quilty as Charged

Member 19

Level 10.84

Feb 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 01:16 PM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 06:16 PM #6 of 496
Heller must live to be President next season, though I doubt it due to his involvement with other series. (Curses!)

However, the favorite part of this last episode was the revelation that Walt Cummings did not kill himself. Nice touch there.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > 24 Season 5 Discussion