Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

24 Season 5 Discussion

Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:32 PM #1 of 496
I actually only just started watching "24" last Monday, but I'm with a good group of people, and I've been getting filled in. HOT DAMN this show is addicting.
Originally Posted by RockgamerXIII
Third moment: Jack shooting Henderson's wife. I was truly shocked by this, moreso than all the other moments except the ending of the second episode. This was totally unexpected, as I just expected him to shoot Henderson himself like he would normally do. Truly jaw-dropping.
Oh man, you cannot believe how floored I was by that. That was amazing on so many levels - especially the suddenness with which he did it. He just whipped the gun over and shot her in the leg - brilliant. That scene showed just how much of a real bastard that Henderson guy is.

I also liked when the ambiguously-accented dude who planted the gas in the CTU facility got shot by Jack. That right there, they should've just flashed on the screen "OWNED" for a frame or two. Or, when he took the guard hostage: "I'm in your base, killin your doods." Come on. You thought it, too.

Also, in regards to Aaron, I'm more of a fan of the way he ended the last episode - "Oops! I'm not dead! But you guys are!" BANG BANG!
Bad Guy: "Wait, I'm a terrorist! I've got this nasty flamethrower!"
Aaron: "Oh, so then it'll blow up bigger when I do this!" BANG!
Bad Guy: "OH SNAP!" (is blown up)

Aaron pwns hardcore.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Mar 21, 2006, 12:57 PM #2 of 496
I'm certainly going to watch next week to find out what that's all about... I mean, the preview was all like "TELL ME!" "It's not me, Jack!" "Fine, it's time I choke a bitch!" "Ack!" "Let's start over: TELL ME!" Seeing as I just got into 24 late this season, I actually haven't seen that side of Jack enough (save for shooting Henderson's wife), so I don't quite know what to expect.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Mar 21, 2006, 06:11 PM #3 of 496
Originally Posted by BZ
F U FAGGOT. LEARN TO READ.

"THAT IS NOT A THREAT, THAT'S A FACT BIATCH!

Another cool episode. I like how they keep replaying that new Season 5 track that is reminicent of the Season 1 "Jack Bauer on the Move" track.
I was working from memory, and trying to be funny. I know it's different than that, but I liked my summary more. Either way, I can't wait for the episode.

How ya doing, buddy?
Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 05:49 PM #4 of 496
I can't wait for tonight's epsiode. Jazz's theory reall could go either way, I think, and while his has legitimate points, Morrigan makes legitimate counter-points. We'll just have to watch and find out what message was so important as to risk your life to deliver it.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 11:25 AM #5 of 496
I'd go see The Wild just for the chance of hearing the Lion yell "You have to trust me!" I believe that would make it worth my money, but only because it's Jack Bauer. As a Lion. Or something.

This post sucks

I was speaking idiomatically.
Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 01:57 PM #6 of 496
His name is longer than two Mexicans at the same time, it's ridiculous. I wish my name was that cool, but it's stunted at a measly 4 words, none of which are particularly great. Keifer's full name makes me and every other male to ever have a name jealous, in fact, most people period, except perhaps Ed from Cowboy Bebop. She's the first one I thought of when I saw his name.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2006, 01:08 AM #7 of 496
Originally Posted by AC1
Mike M.I.A. again...
Yeah, that might or might not be important to take note of. I'll err on the side of caution and say it's meaningful. Mike Novick not being around at all for two episodes in a row? Where's he gone to for 2+ hours?

FELIPE NO
Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2006, 02:04 AM #8 of 496
Hahaha, The Sentinel. That film looks like it's basically applying the "24" formula with a slight twist. I think, when The Sentinel comes out on DVD, there should be a new "24"-themed drinking game: Every time Keifer's character does something cliche Jack Bauer, take a drink.

I anticipate being loaded well before the plot has twisted to a climax, if I drank, that is.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2006, 02:17 AM #9 of 496
lol... Keifer Sutherland fighting himself.

ACTUAL DIALOGUE TAKEN FROM THE SCRIPT

Bauer: "DROP THE GUN!"
Sentinel: "I CAN'T DO THAT!"
Bauer: "YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME!"
Sentinel: "Oh my God, we have to tell him now."
Bauer: "TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO KNOW!"
Sentinel: "WE'RE OUT OF TIME!"

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 09:16 PM #10 of 496
OH SNAP HELLER

Wow, I kinda sorta respect him for doing what he did there... he's almost like the new Sean Astin, except for the part where he didn't save everbody's life.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 12:49 AM #11 of 496
PLEASE tell me Dr. Romano is with the Illuminati. I think I'd just kind of die right there, a happy man.

Come on. How stupidly awesome would that be.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > 24 Season 5 Discussion