Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Silent Hill movie

Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 12:47 AM #1 of 608
Ok.. I made this a journal entry too but thought I'd post my opinion in this thread...

Pyramid Head rocked my socks. God damn... the sheer fucking terror of thinking what it'd be like to raped by that fucking monster... he is a fucking murderous abomination... wow. I mean seriously, I can safely say they did his character complete justice.

So the movie definetly succeeded my expectations in the respect of his character. The rest of the movie was pretty good to, although there was this one part
actual spoilers... I suppose:
when they are bruning Allesa. Well I know they don't really show it full on show... it's just her screams... I mean. I was thinking in my head, oh fuck what are those fucking people doing to her. God... fuck. I mean, they might have been tortoring her, which is damn bad enough... but burning her?... yah my stumach sank. How could people do that to a little girl.

Anyway, their whole fucking made up religion just sickened me by the end of the movie. I mean it was horrifying what those people had become and the things they believed in.

Now... as for Cybil, wow fucking awesome character I mean damn. Really tough... and obviosely a good heart. I could tell that when the detective told the other guy about how she stayed with that boy and kept him alive.
It was pretty paining when she was getting beaten... damn seriously. Then fucking burned. erg... why cybil? ;___;

The devil with I'm assuming she was an interesting character I suppose. Oh wow in the end, this was basically just a revenge movie.

The part when Pyramid Head rips off the kids clothes, then skin was kinda like erg o_o... yep.

Now I'm definately not an expert on the games and don't quote me if I'm wrong but I don't remember there being this "society" of people who were still living there... I mean there was Galespy and the nurse... anyway, yah I think it was a pretty good thing to add in those people, I mean the story would have been completely different had they not been included.

So in the end I was definately impressed but hmm... like the previews I was absolutely enthrawed by, I might have just found the movie good because I am extreemely stoned. Im going to go see it again most likely just to make sure because I WAS entertained. = D

Jam it back in, in the dark.
[/RIGHT]
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 01:40 AM #2 of 608
Originally Posted by SketchTheArtist
Spoiler:
In the original game, there was a cult, which sole purpose was to ressurect God. Dahlia, Alessa's mother, was part of the cult, at least, one of it's main figures. Alessa was nearly burned to death to bring on the coming of God, at least, it was one of the steps of the ritual, but a part of Alessa's soul escaped in the form of a new-born baby and found by Harry Mason, Silent Hill's main character.

Also, Lisa Garland, the nurse, wasn't 'alive', she was a creature who took a human form, to keep Harry from succeeding.
right...

But they didn't actually include all those people in the game right? They just talked about how it happened in the past or something?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
[/RIGHT]
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 02:36 AM #3 of 608
Originally Posted by Living Legend
There is only one thing they made a lot more rediculous than in the games, and that is the nurses. That part was just lame, because of how they moved around. In the game they were fucked up, in the movie, it just looked like a big stop and go dance.
Oh god. During that part the time I watched this with my brother he turned to me and whispered: "Cause This Is Thrilllerrrr, Thrillerrrr Night!!" I fucking lol'ed. Good thing it was a wednesday night and we were practically the only ones in the theatre.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
[/RIGHT]

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Silent Hill movie