Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

NAACP should be relegated to the Trash Heap of History

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 16, 2010, 02:17 PM Local time: Jul 16, 2010, 01:17 PM #1 of 21
Brady, do you ever have an opinion that isn't "This crazy group of people is arguing with this other crazy group of people. I've picked a side so the other side is just WRONG."

NAACP and Tea Party? Like they aren't two extreme cases, both of which are pretty much wholly corrupted by crazy. If you really believe the tea party is about not raising taxes, maybe you should read up on how many of them actually know what the taxes are at under a given president. Straw men everywhere, Brady.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 16, 2010, 02:30 PM Local time: Jul 16, 2010, 01:30 PM 1 #2 of 21
We have a basketball team, we know what they look like.

Also, Brady, you pretty much proved my point here. I'm not saying it's one or the other. I believe the NAACP is right about the tea party. I also believe the NAACP is overzealous, often, though not necessarily in this case.

My criticism is of you and your black or white mentality (pun not really intended but I'll take credit) on issues. Just because one person is stupid doesn't mean we have to give his slightly less stupid friend a hat and make him king of all reason.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 16, 2010, 02:36 PM Local time: Jul 16, 2010, 01:36 PM #3 of 21
You're right, brady. Your anti-israel propaganda is so much less crass and insulting than voice of reason's idiotic pro-israel propaganda. Every story has someone who is right and someone who is wrong. There's no way both Israel and Palestine could be handling things poorly.

You'll never hear me defend the Tea Party or any organisation that wants an idiot like Sarah Palin in the white house, so I agree with you on this one. However, doesn't change the fact that you happen to be a mirror image of everything you seem to hate.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > NAACP should be relegated to the Trash Heap of History