Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Movies/Shows you have seen recently?

THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2013, 12:23 PM #1 of 352
Just finished Orange is the New Black and talked about it in my journal. Awesome Netflix produced show that it already signed on for its second season next year. Rich, white girl ends up in a women's prison. Great supporting cast. I can't emphasize that enough. I highly recommend.

Starting House of Cards, mostly because I was so impressed with Orange. Wow, House is Cards is awesome, too. For some reason, I thought it was about gambling, but I'm glad I knew little to nothing about the show going into it. Fantastic drama with Kevin Spacey. I was bothered at first because they break the fourth wall often but I can also see how it's part of the show's style.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Nov 21, 2013, 10:56 AM #2 of 352
Nabhan, I'm going to watch that French movie now. The plot description is really interesting and I can't say no to sex controversy.

Most amazing jew boots
THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2013, 12:15 AM #3 of 352
Nabhan, are you still in NYC?

I'll let you know what I think after I watch it. Will post my thoughts here.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2014, 02:48 PM 1 #4 of 352
Movies I've watched recently.

How to train your Dragon: I really enjoyed the movie. Great music, memorable characters, beautiful animation, wonderful scenery. Everything I wish Brave was pretty much. Kudos to Dreamworks.

Her: Everyone has been raving about the film so I decided to go to the theater on my own and watch it on a Monday. Beautiful use of colors, wonderful aesthetics, and a fantastic soundtrack. Wasn't as into the plot and characters as I thought I would be, but it was definitely a great watch.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by THIEF; Feb 16, 2014 at 05:46 PM.
THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2014, 08:44 AM 1 #5 of 352
Grand Budapest Hotel

I went into this movie knowing nothing about the plot or characters aside from the movies name and that Wes Anderson is the director. I enjoyed the film immensely. Gorgeous visuals, amazing camera work, and wonderful dialogue. Wes Anderson's sense of humor can sometimes be hit or miss, but it was spot-on this time.

I was speaking idiomatically.
THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2014, 11:00 PM 1 #6 of 352
Bernard Black, I felt the same way about Godzilla (2014).

Got caught up on the recent DC Animated Universe movies The Dark Knight Returns Park 2 (2014) and The Son of Batman (2014). I have to say, I really love what DC is doing with their animated movies and these two installments are no exceptions. Slick animation and reverence for the source material that is pretty far along in the Batman timeline (especially Son of Batman).

Also watching a bunch of TV shows, too: Boondocks season 4, Game of Thrones season 4, Madmen season 7, Louie season 4.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Dec 9, 2014, 09:16 PM #7 of 352
Watched Let the right one in. It's a Swedish vampire movie based on a book with the same name. There is also an American remake called Let me in. I'm not very much into vampires (outside of Castlevania), but this was a really brooding and thought provoking movie. It didn't go for the usual vampire tropes and focused on a relationship that was truly genuine and heartfelt. I strongly recommend. It's on Netflix for those interested.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Movies/Shows you have seen recently?